Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB High-Resolution US..." and save 11% off the $899.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Multi-Device Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Plan covers all electronics purchased (Mobile Phones Excluded) within 12 months of purchase of the plan
- Click on "Learn More" or see below to view the full list of products covered
- Eligible products are covered for 2 years from the purchase of the plan with $1000 in total claim benefits
- Protects against drops, spills, and cracks immediately, and mechanical breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- $0 deductible. Cancel anytime. See full Terms and Conditions for details
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB High-Resolution USB Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Processing
|Price:||$899.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Desktop 2x6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world class 24 bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Real-time UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQ's, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near zero latency.
- Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps - including their impedance, gain stage "sweet spots", and component-level behaviors.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 i8n all major DAWS. Includes the "Real-time Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately via the UA Online Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outs, front panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out, 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outs for full resolution at all listening levels, up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB
High-Resolution Desktop Music Production for Windows with Classic Analog Sound.
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB for Windows lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Moog, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more (sold separately), Apollo Twin USB serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 Duo DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin USB includes the 'Realtime Analog Classics' plug-in bundle, featuring a choice selection of vintage compressors, EQs and reverb, plus guitar amps and tube mic preamp emulation. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA online store.
Record and mix with stunning 24/192kHz audio conversion
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps, input stage, and audio conversion are identical to the famed Apollo series, translating into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch.
Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio (without digital scaling) at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
Mic preamp emulations, powered by Unison technology
Unison technology allows Apollo Twin USB’s mic preamps to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps — including their all-important impedance, gain stage 'sweet spots', and circuit behaviors.
Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s digitally controlled analog mic preamps and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through colorful preamp emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, with more emulations coming soon.
Console application and Console Recall Plug-In
The Console application is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides 'realtime' tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins — a feature not found in any other interface.
Complete Apollo Twin USB Console setups can be saved as presets, or even saved within your sessions using the Console Recall plug-in (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64). This enables hardware recall of all Apollo Twin USB settings, even months and years after you last opened your session.
Apollo Twin USB DUO reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analog studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2x6 Super Speed USB 3.0 audio interface for Windows-based machines (Windows 7 and 8) combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of the acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Real-time UAD Processing and Unison technology - a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation. With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB allows you to record in real time at near-zero latency through the full range of UAD plug-ins - from Never, Studier, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* - putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips. Apollo Twin USB's exclusive Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps - including impedance, gain stage "sweet spots, " and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo's mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with many more available at the UA Online Store. Apollo Twin USB's feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during real-time tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more. With its ergonomic design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.