Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve , API , Manley , Marshall, Fender , and more.
- Real-time UAD processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes Real-time Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle, featuring the UA 610-B, Marshall Plexi, Pultec EQ's, the UA LA-2A, 1176LN and 1176SE, Precision Delays and Channel Strip, Raw Distortion, and more.
- Bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter. *REQUIRES A THUNDERBOLT 3 CABLE*. (Mac) macOS 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra,(Win) Windows 10 w/Fall Creators Update (64-Bit Edition)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Audio Interface with Realtime UAD Processing.
Shape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records.
Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more.
Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall, Fender, and more using Unison technology.
Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction.
Sharpen your recordings into records - with genuine UA audio conversion and a studio full of classic vocal, guitar, and mixing tools. Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Arrow puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars with near-zero latency, and acclaimed UAD mix tools like classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs. Arrow’s proprietary Unison technology gives you the tone and feel of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based preamps, including authentic licensed mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Fender, and Marshall - complete with their signature impedance, gain stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors. The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which lets you record at near-zero latency through Unison plug-ins regardless of your buffer setting or how many virtual instruments you run. Based on UA’s award-winning Apollo series, Arrow opens up a range of classic analog tones via Real-time UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Arrow lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins at near-zero latency. The UAD library features 90+ titles ranging from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs and Pultec EQs, with more added every few months. These are the same plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley and more. Arrow’s portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package. With its growing library of UAD plug-ins, Arrow is like having an ever-expanding analog studio, right on your desk or ready to go in your laptop bag.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* No Power Brick. Must be powered via Thunderbolt 3
* Support for Windows and Mac
* Access to a wide variety plug-ins
* Easy to configure
* Great software interface
Why not 5 stars?
* The UA plug-ins are WONDERFUL, but for me, they're expensive, even with the discounts that UA regularly offer.
* Completely works in Windows, however, I've had to reinstall it several times after updating my graphics drivers.
* The Arrow has limited capacity to load a lot of plug ins at once (to be fair, I knew this going in)
The Arrow is a great starting point for for the home hobbyist.
UA Customer Support eventually acknowledged the Arrow's design flaw, and helpfully suggested that I
"please disconnect the Arrow when not using it, or feel free to set your computer to not sleep so this does not occur."
The one nit i might have here, though it hasn't been a huge problem, is that if your laptop falls asleep, this device powers down, which many find annoying.
I own many interfaces from vendors like Alesis, Zoom, and Focusrite– including their excellent Clarett 4 and 8Pre devices. My home studio runs on a Clarett 8Pre. But for portability, the impressive rendering of all your mics have to offer, and the USB-C connectivity to a modern Mac, this is, without question, the one to buy.