Universal Oval Brimmed Hat; Edwardian Boater, Titanic Hat & Modern Sun Hat Pattern
|Price:||$13.95 + $4.49 shipping|
- Sewing Pattern - Universal Oval Brimmed Hat; Edwardian Boater, Titanic Hat & Modern Sun Hat.
- Great for Victorian, Edwardian, Western, SASS, Wild West, Western Expansion, Civil War and modern sewing Impressiosn
- Wonderful for 1930's Evening Gown, 1930's Ball Gown, Lounge Gown, Club Gown
- Excellent for SASS, Western Expansion
- Lovely for Victorian, Titanic Era, Early Boating, Southern Belle, Civl War hats.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This hat pattern has 5 sizes and will work for many hats. It can be used to make several Restoration period hats (1600's) as well as many from the 17 and 1800's and of course, Edwardian Titanic hats and modern sun hats. Because some Men's top hats do not have an arched brim this pattern can be used to make top hats as well as the low crowned version called a 'Muller-cut-down' popular in the 1860's, a hat very similar to a Boater. As shown, are some pictures or drawings of hats that can be make with this pattern and the simple modifications that may need to be made to the pattern to make those hats.