Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Camera Case for Kodak EasyShare Models
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on September 3, 2010
This camera case was great! For anyone that is looking for an inexpensive, durable case for their EasyShare camera, this is it! Fast shipping and an amazing product. The price is unbeatable and it's actually probably better than most cases you can find in stores for 4-5x the price. It has got a nice carrying strap thing also, which comes in handy when you're on vacation.
on January 15, 2011
Case is rather tight for this camera (C182 Kodak)Universal Camera Case for Kodak EasyShare C513, C763, C180, C1013, M753, M763, M853, M863, M873, M883, M893IS, M1033, M1063, M1073, M1093, V603, V1073, V1273, and more... Had hoped it would fit better. Another case was suggested after I purchased this one, but too late!!
on December 30, 2010
This is a nice little case that does the job. The finishing on the manufacturing is so-so with some strings hanging off the trim pieces.....so the case is not very well finished. The addition of a tag on the outside of the case that says "camera case" seems cheesy and not indicative of quality. For the price, though, it was a good value.
on October 5, 2010
If you are looking for something compact and sturdy to add protection to your camera, this is it. It snuggly fit around the c180. I like the fact that I will still be able to drop my camera in my purse and it doesnt take up much room. Perfect for traveling light. I was very pleased with this purchase and would definately buy it again.
on December 24, 2010
I purchased this case for the Kodak Easyshare C182 camera. It is a great fit with a pocket inside for smaller items such as a memory card. It also has a nice small attached carrying strap and a belt loop on the back so that you can carry it on most belts. It is the right fit that provides good protection for the camera.
on September 17, 2010
The universal camera case is just what I was looking for for my new Nikon Coolpix S70. It is a good buy and the perfect size and the camera is well protected inside because the outside is hard enough to keep it from getting broken. B. Wilson, PA
on February 9, 2011
No complaints...nice little case. There's a zipper on each edge of it, and they meet at the velcro top. Fairly stiff case. Color makes it easy to spot on a table if you're looking for it. Opens in a clamshell fashion.
on September 22, 2010
The case is great. It fits the camera perfectly. If I were to change one thing it would be to have a place for extra batteries.
I do take long trips with lots of pics. Extra batteries are always needed.
on January 18, 2011
This is a great camera case! The price was fantastic! I can fit my camera (C180), extra batteries, and the USB cord! It's a hard case so if I drop it I don't worry about damage to my camera. I love it!
on January 2, 2012
I ordered this case for a Sanyo Model#: VPC-T1495BL camera. It is sturdy & seems well constructed, especially for the price. The case fits the Sanyo great. I am very happy with this purchase.