Little World Motorcycle Helmet Lock & Cable, Heavy Duty Universal Combination Lock Cable Caribeaner Lock Motorcycle Security PIN Locking Chain for Bike Helmet, Jacket, Cabinets & Luggage
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (31%)|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SECURE & TOUGH - High quality metallic carabiners heavy duty combination PIN lock so that your helmet will NOT get stolen.
- EASY TO CARRY- Small & Light (5cm x 9cm) to easily tuck into your pocket and carry around.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE MOTORCTCLE HELMET CABLE LOCK: 1.82M long (6 feet) flexible steel cables consists of ultra-strong steel braided line coated in PVC for weather resistance, scratch protection and durability).
- WORKS WITH ALL TYPES - This motorcycle helmet lock works with all full face and half face helmets of motorcycles, mountain bike, scooters or bicycles. And with protective coating the D-ring (the Carabiner) to prevent damage to your bike or helmet.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Helmet for motorcycle accessories are purpose device locks can be perfectly used to secure your bags, suitcases, biker jacket, baby stroller, ladder, garden furniture and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Little World Helmet Lock - A Safe, Fast & Easy Way to Lock your Helmet to Your Motorcycle
How do you deal with your helmet when you park up and leave for at least a while? Carrying your helmet is a hassle, but leaving it dangling from your handle bars is just not very practical... or safe. Securing your helmet to your motorcycle, bike or scooter is your best option - and it just got a whole lot easier...
The Motorcycle Helmet Cable Lock by Little World is comprised of a Carbine style D-lock (with PIN code) and a 1.8 M self coiling braided steel cable (3 mm thick). You can attach one, or 2 helmets or even a helmet and a jacket at the same time to the bike. All parts are coated with a protective sleeve so that the chrome of your bike or your helmet won’t get damaged.
- Sleek & Attractive All-Black key chains for mens, 100% waterproof and will not rust,coated with durable PVC plastic for protection and to prevent scratching
How to reset and use:
- Each lock is provided with the starting combination 0 0 0.
- Ensure the 0 0 0 is facing you and push down button(A) to open the lock.
- Slide forward and hold button (B) at back.
- Set your 3 number combination remembering to HOLD BUTTON (B) in position.
- After you have set your combination,release button(B)
A little Tips for all our important buyers:
Please set a password that you can remember yourself easily, because if you forget your password, you will not be able to reset it. WHY? Because if you forget the combination and you can reset it, any stranger who doesn't know your combination can get it and set your combination. If so, the helmet lock will lose its meaning. So, we hope every customer can understand this.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.7 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : May 7, 2017
- Manufacturer : Little World
- ASIN : B071HKZSST
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,889 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lock could be defeated with a screwdriver, I bet. But any lowlife who is that ambitious is probably going steal something better than my helmet, so maybe using this lock will be sufficient.
It does fit easily in a pocket.
It seems to be exactly the same as the one that sells for $10 more, except for the lack of a "protective rubber sleeve," which looks like a simple rubber tube.
If I ever use the thin coiled cable to secure my ratty-looking $400 jacket I'll be sweating it every minute I'm out of sight of my bike.
I think it's marginally better than nothing.
Contacted the seller who was not able assist.
I used an angle grinder remove the lock from the motorcycle.