|Item Weight||17.12 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 16 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||KT 2039|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||0610174; 0610254; 10346760; 10360531; 140286; 140|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KT 2039|
|OEM Part Number||590001; 590101; 707036; 759549; 77570; 78570; 15922970; 159229701; 5512311; 6512311; 7512311; 140286C; 140286NC; 2012411AM;|
|Cover Included||A/C Compressor and Component Kit|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.94 shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Universal Air Conditioner KT 2039 A/C Compressor and Component Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand New, OE replacement: UAC branded Compressor Kit
- 100% Guaranteed Fit! Add your car (year/make/model) to Amazon's garage to confirm
- Premium ISO/TS 16949 quality; tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Includes: compressor & clutch, drier / accumulator, expansion device, 8oz bottle of PAG oil, seal kit; compressor may come charged with shipping oil to keep the part lubricated during transit - drain and replace according to your system's requirements
- Product is backed by industry leading warranty
Compare with similar items
AUTEX AC Compressor & A/C Clutch CO 10861AC 78570 140286C Replacement for Saturn Vue 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2.2L with 16mm Diameter Port
AC Compressor & A/C Repair Kit For Saturn Vue 2.2L 4-Cyl 2006 2007 - BuyAutoParts 60-81285RK NEW
Universal Air Conditioner KT 2039A A/C Compressor/Component Kit
AC Compressor & A/C Clutch For Saturn Vue 3.5L V6 2004 2005 2006 2007 - BuyAutoParts 60-01870NA NEW
|Item Dimensions||19.00 x 16.00 x 13.00 inches||—||12.10 x 9.60 x 11.50 inches||30.00 x 25.00 x 25.00 inches||11.00 x 9.00 x 9.00 inches|
|Item Weight||17.12 lbs||15.45 lbs||18.00 lbs||—||16.00 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
UAC (KT2039) A/C Compressor and Component Kit
From the manufacturer
The Compressor & Component Kit includes additional items that must also be replaced.
- Receiver Drier / Accumulator
- Expansion Device
- 8 ounce bottle of PAG oil (meets 'double end capped' standards)
UAC is one of the Premium A/C Replacement Brands
- Compressors are the heart of the air conditioning system, responsible for pumping refrigerant throughout your automobile’s A/C system. That is why at UAC, we take the utmost care when engineering new compressors. UAC compressors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the standards of the Original Equipment part we are replacing. All of our compressors are brand new, nothing is remanufactured. With thousands of applications, UAC has you covered when it comes to your car, truck, or SUV.
UAC vs. OEM
- Over 5,000 application specific compressors
- All products are tested to OE specifications and standards
- Each compressor is subjected to a variety of conditions and life cycle performance testing
- Performance and Environmentally validated
- HNBR seals included throughout
- Each compressor is loaded with PAG oil to prevent rust of internal components, oxidization, and ensure proper lubrication (please measure appropriate oil requirements for your specific A/C system)
All products go through rigorous validation processes:
- Salt Spray
- Climatic Tunnel
- Sound (Anechoic Chamber)
- Disruptive Voltage
Premium Internal Mechanics
Engineered for Quality.
- New components, nothing used or refurbished
- Temperature protection and insulation to ensure lifetime durability
- Compatible with R134a or R1234YF oil
- UAC units are factory direct
Receiver Drier / Accumulator
Protects the system by trapping water and retaining impurities and particles.
If the Receiver Drier / Accumulator is not replaced, it is highly likely that an underlying A/C issue will damage your new replacement compressor and lead to another failure.
Expansion Valve / Orifice Tube
Controls the amount of refrigerant flow into the evaporator.
Acts as a filter for the evaporator, preventing clogs from any sediment in the system. Will collect shrapnel from previous failed compressor.
O-rings and PAG Oil
Special lubricant that goes inside of a compressor.
There are metal ball bearings moving inside of the compressor, gliding along a metal cylinder. PAG oil prevents metal from grinding on metal which would otherwise lead to compressor failure.
When replacing new parts in the A/C system, you need to replace the seals. These O-rings and gaskets connect all the parts together. Old seals become brittle and may have cracks.
UAC is recognized by professional mechanics as a premium A/C replacement brand because of our superior quality and industry low warranty rates. Each compressor is performance tested before it leaves our factory. UAC also has an in-house Testing Lab at our distribution facility in Texas where products are tested here in the United States. Our customers can rest assured they are buying a quality product.
Life Cycle Testing
UAC compressors are subjected to various testing conditions simulating extremely harsh environments. Life Cycle testing allows us to accelerate the use of the compressor to make sure it will last.
Compressors are the heart of your A/C system and need to be packaged properly. In receiving the UAC box, you will notice the attention and concern that has gone into the protection of your order.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad: this applies specifically to a 2006 Saturn VUE 2.2L engine. The gaskets set is not correct, so I had to reuse the some of original gaskets (frustrating). The receiver dryer does not come with a vacuum, so my concern is how much humidity it already had adsorbed.
I installed the kit plus a condenser also bought in Amazon and the system works just fine