|Item Weight||13.32 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.7 x 11.2 x 3.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Universal 20ft Garage Door Seal Bottom Threshold Seal, DIY Rubber Weather Stripping Replacement Easy Installation, [Not Include Sealant/Adhesive] (20ft, Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️【EASY TO CUT】Up to 20' long ( about 6.1 meters ), you could cut this strip to adapt your floor threshold less than 6 meters. 3-1/2"(3.5 Inches) width, 20Ft long.
- ✔️【KEEP GARAGE CLEAN AND DRY】 – This seal is specifically designed to prevent leaves, dirt, grass, wind driven rain, and snow from entering your garage when closed. Reduces the damaging effects of condensation (rusting) and stops wind-blown rainwater from entering the garage.The 11/16” tall profile forms a tight seal with the door for a cleaner, drier and quieter garage.
- ✔️【EXCELLENT DURABILITY 】The EPDM Rubber material is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature exposures, punishing weather conditions and being driven over daily. This seal will not crack, dry out, break or shift when properly installed.
- ✔️【REDUCE YOUR HEATING OR AIR CONDITIONING COSTS】 – The seal’s profile ensures a tight fit with your existing garage door when closed – keeping out cool drafts in the winter and keeping heat out in the summer, saving you energy and money.
- ✔️【EASY TO INSTALL】This garage door threshold seals are installed quickly and simply. Every seal measures slightly longer to ensure you have just the right length.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Understanding Garage Door Weather Stripping
Maybe you use your garage just for your cars. Perhaps it doubles as a workshop.
Or a storage room. Whatever you use your garage for, you want to make sure it stays dry.
Otherwise, what’s the point? However, the last few times you’ve been out there, you’ve noticed
that it’s colder than usual. Or hotter. It also seems really dirty, even though you sweep it regularly.
And, suddenly, it seems brighter in there than usual. That’s why you need garage door weather stripping.
The EPDM Rubber material is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature exposures, punishing weather conditions and being driven over daily. This seal will not crack,ith the door for a cleaner, drier and quieter garage. dry out, break or shift when properly installed.
KEEP DEBRIS AND WEATHER OUTSIDE OF YOUR GARAGE
This seal is specifically designed to prevent leaves, dirt, grass, wind driven rain, and snow from entering your garage when closed. The 1/2” tall profile forms a tight seal with the door for a cleaner, drier and quieter garage.
WORKING TOGETHER PERFECTLY
The Txbizzer garage threshold seal is working perfectly with the Garage Door Bottom Seals Rubber Aluminum Track Retainer Base Kit.
|Garage door threshold seal||Stainless Steel Wool Rodent Proof Garage Door Bottom Rubber Seal||Garage Door Bottom Seals Rubber with Aluminum Track Retainer Base Kit|