Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 499 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 531 reviews
on August 29, 2017
You'd be better off folding up a $5 bill and sticking it in your phone, at least that way you could get your $5 back when you find out that it ain't going to help your reception any. With this product you just lose your money.
on August 5, 2017
IF ONE COULD GIVE A 000000 STAR I WOULD, SHOULD BE FLAGGED AS FALSE ADVERTISING, NO ISSUES WITH THE SELLER, BUT THE PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE, NEVER BOOSTED THE SIGNAL AND NOW AFTER LESS THAN A WEEK IS PEELING AWAY FROM THE PHONE
on August 16, 2017
These actually helped my mom and her phone a little bit, which is why I purchased them. But the one star is because I bought a pack of 10 but only recieved 8 so I'm not happy that I did not recieved what I paid for.
on September 15, 2017
It was worth a try for the money. I think I had a few less dropped calls and maybe 1 extra bar as a result of installing 3 panels in my Samsung. The antenna on my phone is old and starting to go. The product arrived on time and was exactly as described so I would give the seller a 5 star rating.
on September 20, 2017
I haven't noticed any change in either phone. If there is it is not noticeable. My wife's phone also had no change.
on September 7, 2017
Quick delivery. Good price.
This product did not work for me, my signal did not get any better...
on August 12, 2017
I still dont know if these work. I put it on my phone and i did not notice a change in reception.
on September 15, 2017
Didn't help at all........BOOOO!!!
on August 20, 2017
Works well.
on September 11, 2015
I bought 10 of these and installed two of them in a Samsung S-3 cell Phone. I live in an area thats on the edge of 4G and 3G coverage for
Sprint. I usually had 1 to 2 bars on the 3G network. I now have 4 to 5 bars on 3G and I'm picking up 4 bars on the 4G network.
Time will tell, but I'm impressed with the increase in the bars on my phone so far.