|Item Weight||5.36 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.9 x 10.1 x 5.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||J-seat-B|
Universal Seat Cover Case with Organizer Storage Muti Pocket fit Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CJ YJ Cherokee Rubicon Ford F150 Ridgeline Seat Protector Multiple Pockets
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fitment: 2007 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU (4 door)1976-2006 Jeep CJ7 or Wrangler YJ, TJ, Unlimited LJ and Ford F150, Land cruiser, Ridgeline (With a little modification to the length of straps)
- Made from 600 denier polyester with a PVC liner; Highly Durable & Breathable. Package included: 1pcs Seat Cover Case
- The seat cover comes fully-equipped with pockets and storage compartments to help you store personal items and save space, while also providing a comfortable and durable seat cover solution
- Allows to add, remove or place modular pouches, ensures easy installation
- Note: Make sure to choose correct model for your vehicle
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While these covers had no instructions , I don't see where any were necessary. Some people had complained about breaking a clip or not being able to pull the covers in place, all I can say is operator error. I had no issues.
One thing I have to say is that one should go slow stretching the components in place and letting the items warm in the sun , before installing them will allow an almost effortless slide over the old seat.
On another note I did check to see if it would fit in my 02 Chevy Silverado 1500 & not a chance way to small for that size of seat. Over all I’m happy with it