2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
46mm Universal Snap-On Lens Cap For Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Aspheric G- Series Lens + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 46mm Lens Cap fits many cameras: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sigma, Vivitar, and others!
- Protect your valuable lenses from scratches and dirt
- Very handy item to keep in your gear bag - always have a spare!
- This Kit includes: Lens Cap + Cap Keeper+ Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lenses are valuable items and even a small scratch can mar them forever. Always protect your camera's lens with a lens cap! Keep a spare cap in your gear bag for the inevitable lost lens cap, too! Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place - it fits securely and your lenses are covered!