Universal pH Test Paper Strips pH Test Strips Roll, pH Measure Full Range 0-14,16.4 ft/Roll (2 Rolls)
|Price:||($3.49 / Item) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- pH test paper roll: the pH test strip has full pH range, measures pH values in the range of 0 to 14, pH color chart intervals: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, easy to read
- Material: pH paper is made of quality litmus paper, get fast and accurate results in just seconds with the good quality pH test paper
- Multiple applications: universal pH paper is good teaching supply for schools, lab, also can be applied to detect fish tank, hydroponics, aquariums, industrial testing, agricultural testing, etc.
- Easy to use and operate: remove a small test strip, touch the liquid to be tested, a few seconds later, compare the test results with the standard color on the card board
- Scroll design: lightweight and compact reel design for convenient use and carry; Each roll length approx. 16.4 ft/ 5 m, 2 roll, totally 32.8 ft
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Made of quality litmus paper. You can get fast and accurate results in just seconds with this good quality pH test paper.
Come with the plastic dispenser, you can tear the paper off easily.
The packing is delicate and moisture-proof.
Great teaching supply for lab, school, to test the solution of acid and alkali;
Testing the pH of body saliva and urine to check your health;
Check your pet dog's body acid-base;
Testing your hydroponic plant growth environment;
With your children do some science experiments about acids and bases to rich scientific knowledge;
Also apply to testing household items, drinking water, swimming pools, fish tank, aquariums, food, etc.
Number of Items: 2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problem is, if you're trying to measure anything that isn't a strong acid or base, the colors in the middle around neutral aren't different enough to tell! Especially for slightly acidic things, colors 4-7 are nearly identical.
The product page image is taken in a white-box with bright white lighting, making the colors easier to read in the photo, but in real life under normal lighting conditions, colors 4-7 look like the same shade of dull yellow and are indistinguishable from the default neutral color of the paper.
So basically, these are about precise enough to tell you that it is either an acid OR a base, but not an actual measurement, especially when close to neutral.
Top international reviews
If what you need is an estimate of the pH these will do fine, if you need to know a precise number, look somewhere else
You get what you pay for after all. X