Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on April 3, 2015
I love the concept and number of outlets. I purchased this because it is truly universal, all you need is one adapter to plug it into any outlet in the world and you can plug any international plug into it. Eight USB ports is wonderful for all our modern gadgets. I just wish they had squeezed a little more on the design to make it smaller, particularly that huge bottom plate. It doesn't really have to stand upright, removing the bottom plate would nicely fit it into a suitcase, but as is, it is too large to take along.
on February 10, 2016
Just wonderful and it really helping me to manage all my cables to align them properly.
on May 26, 2015
Loved it and the usb charger is fast
on April 30, 2014
I bought this because my computer started acting up and I was told I had too many things plugged in to the USB ports. It offers far more USB ports than the others I had looked at, which usually offered just two. It is smaller than a power strip and sits quietly on the floor, minding it's own business. I had my apartment maintenance man check it out for safety and he gave it an "A." Good buy.
on May 14, 2014
Okay I just received 2 of these unit's today from Amazon .
These looked really really nice looking in the pic .
I was looking for a nice surge protector for my wife and searching Amazon and came across these unit so I ordered this despite seeing a question that was un answered as to which plug this had on the end.
Somi liked it so much I ordered one for myself still worried about the plug on the end, after looking online I found other units with a UK/EU plug on the end.
So I liked the look of these power stops so much I decided to look for an adaptor to go from EU to USA plugs just in case and a 3 pack for $6.99 and ordered those too just to be safe.
I got the 4st unit around 12pm couldn't wait to open the package to see the plug so I did low and be hold it was a regular plug for the USA I was so pleased.
So the other unit arrived a couple hours later so me and my wife went for a nice 21 mile bike ride 😃 then came home .
I set mine up it's really nice and has a solid feel to it, the 3 buttons you see in the pic turns of that row of plugs on the front and back side, and it has a reset button on the bottom on the back next to the power cord coming out of the back.
The usd's are nice each pair of USB's have a red led to show it has power going to it.
I'm posting pics of my unit so you can see the plug, amazon should have specified what it has for a plug it's very misleading.
So I think this is gonna last on long time and I love the 8 USB ports great for charging my Nokia Lumia 1020 via the USB cord.
So I'll update if I have any problems but I don't think I will it really feels that solid.
I'm really happy with it so far😃 and I think it was a great buy, get one before Amazon raises the price when they figure out how well made this power strips are made.
on January 4, 2016
I bought this outlet for the tower look so I can use all the outlet at the same time. The construction feels little cheap and there are only two power buttons (one for usb slot and one for three pin plug).
on December 15, 2014
This unit is fantastic. I love, love, love that it is a mix of power outlets and usb ports. I use this tower in my home theater, it has enough usb ports to hook up all of our 3d glasses for recharging.
on June 1, 2015
This is great. My son sent me the link. I have an area in my sewing room that I use to charge everything. I had two power strips with small on/off plugs in them. It's a mess! I ordered this and received it the next day. I was able to clean up the area. I like the separate power buttons on each level (3 levels) I have one level I need the power on all the time and I have the others that I turn on for the battery chargers, lap top, external drive, etc. The tower is better than having power strips across the desks.
on August 18, 2014
Fantastic power tower, great design lets me plug in transformers with out wasting other sockets due to the large size of the transformer. USB plugs make this even better by letting me get rid of 5 charging bricks for my Ipads and phones, Don't be afraid of the funky sockets USA style plugs work great in it and you save 10 dollars over the one that has the USA style plugs in it.
on June 13, 2014
This is a US / European item. The plugs do not fit snugly and tend to slip out of the sockets