|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 1 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||JY622CF/Dim|
|Batteries||4 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Adjustable Speed Control, Programmable, Countdown Timer, Thermal, Automatic Shut-Off|
|Warranty Description||90 days from date of purchase.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Universal Thermostatic Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control Conversion Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kit converts regular ceiling fan into a remote controllable one.
- This remote control is designed to separately control your ceiling fan speed and light.
- The screen displays HI, MED, LOW, OFF modes to control the fan speed and off.
- It has both fan and light timer button to program the fan and light.
- The thermostatic button on the transmitter will automatically set fan when press.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hampton-Bay CHQ7096T Remote Control
Ceiling Fan Remote Control replace Hampton Bay Thermostatic LCD W Fan Timer FAN-9T L3HFAN9T (Just remote control) -Pikeman
Harbor Breeze 43147 Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit NEW Universal
Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control and Receiver Complete Kit replace Hampton Bay Thermostatic LCD W Fan Timer FAN-9T L3HFAN9T FAN-28R -Pikeman
Orange Tech RF Ceiling Fan Lamp Remote Controller Universal Kit Wireless Control with Timing Setting for Home/ Office/Hotel/ Club / Display Hall/ Restaurant
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LightingMart||LightingMart||Pikeman Electronics||LightingMart||Pikeman Electronics||Tesson-US|
|Finish Types||Sealed||White Color in Plastic Material||FAN-9T||Plastic||FAN-9T||Fan Controller|
The product can be applied to any regular ceiling fan and is easy to install with the enclosed instruction manual following step by step. It is UL licensed and meets all safety requirement. The transmitter could either be wall mounted or hand-held for easy access.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like About It (All of it):
- low battery consumption (mine runs on rechargeable battery and only charge them after 8-12 months)
- current room temp indicator (bonus)
- The convenience all below:
- 3 fan speeds
- room temperature based auto on/off function (if room temp =: 8 degF above setting means Fan-High, 4 degF, means Fan-Medium, same temp means Fan-Low and temp 1 degF below setting means Fan-Off i.e room is 1 deg colder already)
- fan and light off timer (0.5, 1,2...up to 24 hr range)
- dim function (100% to 20% range)
- exit light off (3 minute timer)
- during installation:
- easy mounting of cradle to wall or in my case a switch plate
- Can be repurposed:
- multiple around the house independent units capable (make sure you make a list of the frequency no.)
- cloning or making one controller for some common areas is possible (although not advisable)
What I don't like about it:
- None (this is not designed for regular non-dimming CFL's or LED's such that when dimming they flicker and reduce bulb life)
What to watch Out For:
- may not work with some dimmable bulbs (best to test the bulb brand for a couple of days to a month)
I wish it Had:
- glow in the dark button for the light (I modified it to have one- green dot on pics)
Here is How this works/adjusted (the specs): (See pictures for buttons and display)
- fan On button (turn on and adjust fan speed)
- light On button (also dim button- holding it down; once it reaches the bottom dimmest setting it goes back up to the brightest 100% and then goes back down and so on...)
- light delay (I call this exit light off- if pressed, light remains on and then auto turns off in 3 minutes)
- fan auto (to switch to manual and auto) (see above like how this works)
- fan timer (when setting hours to run fan on timer)
- light timer (when setting light hours to run on timer)
- up and down (for setting hours and temp)
- set temp (to keep fan on when current room temp is equal or higher than this, fan turns off when current room temp is below this)
- current room temp (the chip inside the controller compares the set temp to current temp when on auto mode; this also is a good visual aid when trying to find out current temp in the room compared to other rooms in the house)
- fan on state based on the 3 speeds (low, medium, high) (blue button to adjust)
- light dim state in percent (%) (yellow button to adjust)
- fan auto/manual state (fan auto button)
1) If you have multiple fans or have pending installations, interference and duplication is avoided by changing the frequency switch before installation, make sure you make a list of rooms versus frequency no.for reference to save time in installation troubleshooting a duplicate signal.
2) Change bulbs to dimming CFL's or best to LED's to eliminate flickering. (We all may upgrade at some point.) Make sure to test the best brands available in your area (for a period of time) prior to bulk purchase. 90 Day return policy on most stores will serve this purpose.
3) Bulbs of different brands are made different. When it comes to dimming with whatever dimmer switch, the bulb needs to be tested for compatibility.
What I did:
I upgraded/changed all my bulbs to LED's during thanksgiving last year (specifically GE brand and dimming is no longer a problem).
This is one great investment useful, reliable and durable. The auto fan function may serve its purpose well for house climates that change temperature up to 9 degF range (High to Off setting). It will work as described. Some compatibility with available dimmable CFLs may need verifying and this is not the fault of this unit. YMMV on battery life if you have auto function set up and timers set frequently.
This review is based on my personal experience. It is my personal goal to help fellow customers when I think a product is worth the money and time or vice versa. When I am happy about a product performance and it was helpful to me, I can take time to tell people so hopefully they can benefit too! I rely heavily on reviews prior to making the "BIG DECISION" of buying any product be it for a project, repair or accessories. "I believe that any penny spent is not worth spending if the product is not the right one in the first place." With this in mind, I try to find ways to assist where a shopper can find if the product may suit their need. Likewise, posting reviews on products I own and use is my way of giving back to the owners/contributors who have helped me find the right product. I hope this review proved useful, if so please click "Yes" below.
To install this I did have to lower my existing fan, take out the old unit, open the electrical box, and make the connections. You will definitely want to turn off the breaker even though it should turn off with the light switch, it's better to be safe than shocked.
The control module is NOT designed to fit inside the electrical box as I thought, but to go inside the fan motor housing. One issue with that is you have to make sure all of your wire connections are inside the electrical box so you don't risk a fire. I was able to get everything tucked away neatly and away from any moving parts and I tested the range. The range is excellent! I can turn my light on and off from the street outside my house! Really my only complaint is that mine arrived with a big printed logo on the remote that looks a bit tacky. I plan to scrape it off at some point, but until then I just find it annoying. I hope my review was helpful. Please be careful if you plan to do the installation yourself. Read the directions carefully and take your time.