Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2016
The model number I was replacing was identical to the model I was supposed to get and yet they are not the same. Does not have the LED on the outside of the transformer to let you know that it is getting power. This one has three terminals instead of the previous two terminals which means you'll need a multi-meter to know which terminals to use to get the 16.5 VAC. I used the two outer terminals. The unit came with absolutely no instructions.
on October 14, 2013
My husband needed this item for something he was working on at his shop. We drove one hour to the nearest 'big city' in search of one of these. After going to five different stores before we finally gave up, I told him I could have it ordered and on its way to me before we could get back home. I ordered it before we left the parking lot of the last store and guess what? I got a text message saying it was on the way before we got back home. That was great service!!! We should've saved our time and gas and ordered it from amazon.com to start with!
on June 29, 2016
Failed after a couple of months. Use for my I use this to power my Ring wireless doorbell camera system and it worked fine for a couple of months then the green light went out and it stopped working. Simple as that, it just quit working after about 2 months with no unusual circumstances. I'll try one more and see if it's a pattern. If it was an expensive item, I'd probably try something else but for $15, I'll try again. WTF?
on January 25, 2017
Just what I needed
on August 5, 2015
I know this isn't the type of product that I would normally say that I love but because it stopped the loud buzzing noise that our previous transformer started making when it was time to be changed...I love this new transformer. Arrived quickly, packaged correctly, easy to install and does it's job well.
on October 14, 2016
Crapped out after 30 days and "Transformers only have a 30 day return/warranty period." ! Waste of money. Pass and move on
on March 28, 2014
Good quality. Very happy with performance. Does as advertised. Would buy again. Good price. A lot of others I found were almost double the price.
on May 20, 2016
Saved lots of money by replacing this myself. Fixed my alarm system and they have a tech call if any help is needed.
on April 1, 2016
Not much to say about a transformer but if you need a 16VAC 40VA one this fits the bill.
on July 25, 2016
This power pack is too noisy. My previous power made no noise.