|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.89 - $25.02|
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Durable Poplin
- One back right hip pocket, Natural-rise tapered legs
- V-neckline top, Center back length 28 1/2" in Size M (Top)
- Drawstring scrub pants, flat-woven dyed-to-match drawstring, Inseam 31 Inches (Pants)
- Two roomy bottom patch pockets, side vents for easy movement and comfortable fit
- Product has a roomy fit. For more fitted results, one size smaller than your standard size is recommended for women only. For optimal fit for men, your standard size is recommended
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
More of everything you want in a scrub set. Classic v-top, unisex fit, is cut for comfort with two roomy patch pockets and side vents. Drawstring pants, unisex fit, with back hip pocket are neither baggy nor tight and the string is substantial enough to hold its tie without slipping loose or knotting up. Set wears comfortably tucked in or left loose. Top Center back length 28 1/2". Pants Inseam 31".
FOR BEST FIT PLEASE CHECK OUR SIZE CHART
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NUBHJI2
- Item model number: 701
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2010
- #13 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Sets
- #150 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #807 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most plus size women know Lane Bryant sizes so let's put it this way: The 1x looks like a 12-14 & the 3x looks like a 16-18. So you figure as in most regular stores Adar thinks a 10 qualifies as large. If you normally wear a 1x at LB order the 3x.
If you are size 20 or above these will not fit you although Adar does make 4 and 5x they just don't have them on Amazon. Even if you're a size 16-18 I would order up a size as the 3x has the same inseam length as the other sizes so the shirt looks way too short once it goes over your chest and when you sit down it goes up even further. Not cute!
Totally my bad though I should have known this wasn't a real 3x. If you're plus sized with a generous bust avoid all unisex scrub tops, they are not designed with boobs in mind!
Otherwise the shipping was fast, accurate product, easy returns through Amazon, true to the picture, great color, decent fabric and if they had fit I would have ordered every color. Only thing I'd change is the pants-- they need pockets!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
legs a bit long but that is better than too short right??...:)Published 1 month ago by Fernand Pare
I ordered medium size and is like extra large, I used $11 to return it. I didn't recommend this product.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Received a top with only 1 pen instead of 2 front pocket. Pants is stiff, and smaller than my regular scrub size. Not too happy :(Published 1 month ago by Angel
Color it so perfect but that pant doesn't have pocket it very important for nurse to work on patientsPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Be mindful of the pictures; note that the pants have only a single small pocket. The designers are quite mistaken about how much stuff medical personnel have to carry. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adam
Great quality and color. But so small I usually wear 14-16 the large pants were way too small!Published 2 months ago by Ansley T.