- File Size: 2504 KB
- Print Length: 544 pages
- Publisher: Teach The Word Ministries, Inc; Second edition (December 21, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G8UUZFQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #416,366 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Universe From God: The True Origin of the Cosmos Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The Big Bang is certainly the greatest display of both power and order ever detected by man. And it's given him much to ponder, especially when science has witnessed the aftermath of the greatest, single display in the Cosmos.
But I suspect the author has set his sights a little low. People always assume that this great universe is all there is. It wasn't until 1924 that we humans learned that the Milky Way Galaxy was only one of millions upon trillions of other galaxies in our universe. It fit into what I'd heard read from a very ancient document which read in part: "All systems are systems in the midst of like systems." It struck me as profound then and I've never forgotten it. But it also taught me to never stop expanding my mind. So who's to say that this universe is the only universe in existence? If our universe has some 300 sextillion stars, and a sparrow can't fall on any of them without the Lord knowing it, think if this universe was only one of billions upon billions of other universes?
Ancient writers somehow knew these things before modern science, and if there are so many universes in existence, then does ONE God govern all of them or are they each governed by their own Creators -- Creators who are peers of God? Like begets like, we are told, and all of us are called the "children of God." If Jesus was resurrected and is in the "express image" of the Father, and we are the sons of God and co-heirs with Christ, who is it that can assist in carrying out these administrative...and perhaps a more hands-on experience?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astronomy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astronomy