From the Author
Hey there! Thanks for checking out the Universe Inside Me.
The premise of the story is simple: A hypochondriac man named Curtis discovers a growing universe inside his belly, one that will inevitably consume him. How does he deal with it emotionally and physically?
There's many inspirations for me writing this story including:
However, the real inspiration for this story is my daughter.
- Obscene fantasies about me being an all omnipotent ruler of the galaxy.
- Delusions that I'm not only the center universe, but the heart and soul of it as well.
- Gas after a succulent Chinese meal.
Wait. What? How do you correlate your lil' princess pumpkin pie together with a story about a man and creationism happening inside his stomach?
Only one way to find out, isn't there? Buy the book!
Also come on over to my website, where I'm giving away free scifi & fantasy short stories. Trust me, you'll love them.
About the Author
- I write science fiction and fantasy books that typically involve: gods, monsters, magic, spaceships, heroes, villains, aliens, knights, princesses, eunuchs, frickin' lasers, the undead, collywobbies, and crazy cat women
- I have inconclusive evidence that the Universe revolves around my uvula.
- I get a kick out of looking at blots of ink, splattered on thin slices of tree. Personal favorites are: A Song of Ice and Fire series, The Kingkiller Chronicles, Dune, Ender's Game, Life of Pi, The Book Thief, and anything by Stephen King.
- Things I love: my family posse, great books, my macbook, the smell of citrus on human skin, sushi, pulp fiction (the movie and magazines), miniatures, the look of defeat in my friend's eyes when I crush them in board games, karate nuns.
- Things I hate: bullying, 50 Shades of Grey, and douche bags in training who may date my daughter in the future.
Usually I don't give my contact info out to strangers, but what the hey. Come find me at my website: mygeekmind.com/