Totally Gross: The Game of Science
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Play award-winning Totally Gross from University Games, the science game that makes learning fun
- Kids and parents will enjoy plenty of laughs answering silly science questions and acting out the Gross Out challenges
- Includes a game board, 140 Question cards, 50 Gross-Out cards, 30 Lab cards, 4 playing pieces, a die, and a jar of slime
- Questions cover biology, chemistry, geology, astronomy, zoology, anatomy, and physics
- For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A dose of gross helps science make sense! Full of amazing facts about our wonderful world, Totally Gross helps kids adsorb and understand all the major scientific disciplines. How? We know the secret: science is really fun… and gross!
Kids travel around the game board answering questions and engaging in antics. The first player to stretch his/her Totally Gross Slime 10 point spaces and complete a lab experiment correctly wins the game!
So go ahead. Answer sickening questions. Take part in revolting activities. Perform bizarre experiments. It’s all in the name of science!
Compare to similar items
This item Totally Gross: The Game of Science
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Go! Calendars||Amazon.com||Game Development Group|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 2.4 x 15.8 in||12 x 12 x 2 in||5 x 5 x 5.1 in||9 x 7 x 2.75 in||2.75 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||2.5 x 9.75 x 9.75 in|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||—||0.9 lb||1.2 lbs||1.1 lbs||1.48 lbs|