This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Totally Gross: The Game of Science
|You Save:||$3.25 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Play award-winning Totally Gross from University Games, the science game that makes learning fun
- Kids and parents will enjoy plenty of laughs answering silly science questions and acting out the Gross Out challenges
- Includes a game board, 140 Question cards, 50 Gross-Out cards, 30 Lab cards, 4 playing pieces, a die, and a jar of slime
- Questions cover biology, chemistry, geology, astronomy, zoology, anatomy, and physics
- For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A dose of gross helps science make sense! Full of amazing facts about our wonderful world, Totally Gross helps kids adsorb and understand all the major scientific disciplines. How? We know the secret: science is really fun… and gross!
Kids travel around the game board answering questions and engaging in antics. The first player to stretch his/her Totally Gross Slime 10 point spaces and complete a lab experiment correctly wins the game!
So go ahead. Answer sickening questions. Take part in revolting activities. Perform bizarre experiments. It’s all in the name of science!
Compare to Similar Items
This item Totally Gross: The Game of Science
Melissa & Doug Suspend Game B007EA4UBY
Science Explosion Board Game B00RZUV0XY
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 2.4 x 15.8 in||3 x 13 x 3 in||12 x 12 x 2 in||9 x 7 x 2.75 in|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||1.15 lbs||Information not provided||1.2 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this game to all parents who frequently play with their children, and are looking for something unique and fun for them, as well as the children.
Based on our assessment, the game is probably best suited for ages 6-9 years, although some of the information might be above their knowledge level.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for a birthday gift that has not been opened yet, however I think he will love it!Published 23 days ago by Lisa
We bought this for our 9 year old nephew. He opened the game at his birthday party. It was a big hit for him- and our 7 year old niece. Lots of laughs!Published 27 days ago by Stephanie
My grandsons loved this game soo much it's no longer at Grammy's house.
Guess I'll have to start looking for one that will compare for next year !
It was a present for my 8 year old nephew. At first he was somewhat shocked by the name of the game, but very excited to open it and play right away. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chris K.
Purchased this as a gift for my neice who loves science and everything gross. Thus game was a huge hit at her birthday party and is played by her homeschool family at least once a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dana S.
Bought this for my 10 uear old sons Xmas he loves this game and all the weird stuff asked he plays it at least ones a weekPublished 2 months ago by Jessica Haines
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a 10 year old boy, It was a hit! We play it all the time and hardly have repeats on questions. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer