This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
University Games Smart Ass
|You Save:||$15.01 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Play Smart Ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes game board, 6 playing pieces and stands, 411 question cards, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions
- New Edition: All New Questions in 2017
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Who's the Smart Ass among your friends and family?
Find out with this outrageous, fast-paced party game that will have the whole gang in hysterics within minutes.
This is the game for players who have been bursting to scream out the answer even when it's not their turn. Each Who, What or Where question has eight clues - the first player to yell out the correct answer wins the round and takes a step closer to being the ultimate 'Smart Ass'.
Are you already a Smart Ass fan, but ready feel like you’ve played your original game to death? Have no fear! All new content is here! Smart Ass is new again, with completely new topics and clues. We’ve refreshed our cards to reflect current personalities and events, so you can play again without hearing clues and answers you have heard before. Who will be the Smart Ass now?
A fast-paced party game
All players will have a chance to win at any time. It's not about who's the smartest so much as how fast you can think. The game plays with between 2 and 6 players.
Players advance around the board answering questions, but can also run into Dumb Ass spaces where they miss a turn… or Hard Ass spaces where they earn bonus questions and a chance to move ahead.
Once a clue is read, players rush to yell out the correct answer first - players don't even need to wait until the entire clue is read. If they know the answer, they can yell it out.
Think Fast - Talk First to Win
Players don't have to worry about feeling dumb because everyone playing will know the hidden topic as familiar clues are read on the Who, What and Where cards.
With 411 Who, What, Where and Hard Ass cards, Smart Ass is a game that can be played over and over with family and friends.
The first player to land on the target labeled 'The End' on the Smart Ass’ rear wins the game.
Who’s the Smart Ass among your friends and family? Find out with this outrageous, fast-paced party game. Each question has eight clues. The first player to yell out the correct answer wins the round and takes a step closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. No specific knowledge base is required, so even a Dumb Ass can win!
Legal DisclaimerAges 12 and up
Compare with similar items
University Games Dumb Ass
Smart Ass - The Ultimate Trivia Game
North Star Games Say Anything Family
Ultimate Pub Trivia
Hasbro Taboo Board Game
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.63 x 2.36 x 10.63 in||10.75 x 10.75 x 2.75 in||—||10.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in||2.75 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||1.97 x 7.87 x 10.51 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 lbs||2.85 lbs||2.71 lbs||—||0.99 lb||0.95 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- All players are involved in the game at the same time- No waiting for the other team (or individuals if playing that way) to finish their turn. A player (you can switch reader each card) reads the card and all other players yell out answers. This really amps up the competition since it's direct competition instead of taking turns.
- Can be played as individuals or teams- I believe the instructions are for individuals but it's pretty clear how to alter it for teams- just rotate reader between the teams, different player on the team each time. We play boys vs girls.
- Board maneuvers are easy- Anyone roles the color to pick the subject. The reader reads, everyone else yells answers. First correct answer gets to roll the dice and move (for self if individuals, or for the team if teams). There are a couple of special board spots but the instructions for those are easy. The funniest is the "kickass" board spot where the team then has to move backwards as I've seen people keep hitting the same spot and getting stuck.
- Question variety- Some of the questions are hard, but others are pretty easy. The easy ones are actually funner since it then becomes a speed game. This also allows for a variety of ages.
Hope everyone else gets as much fun out of it as we do!
I recommend for a group of 6-8 to make it fun. Great for family get together