Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.62 shipping
Kids Battle the Grown-Ups
|Price:||$15.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Who really knows more -- the kids or the grown-ups? University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play.
- Kids Battle the Grown-Ups from University Games is a topsy turvy trivia game that's fun for everybody in the family
- Get ready for lots of laughs, with the game that tests parents on pop-culture references, and gives kids a chance to show how much they know
- Game includes 2 levels of trivia questions, 132 questions each for grownups and kids
- The teams pull a small tug-of-war rope back and forth across the playing board as questions are answered correctly
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the kind of game you might find lying around in a hotel lobby. Oh wait, that's where I found it!
We had a lot of fun playing! Not only is it educational, but it's just plain fun! Our favorite part are the "who knows" questions. Read morePublished on December 25, 2012 by Carrie Lynn
Mediocre at best. I was disappointed at the challenge factor; I felt it insulted children's intelligence a little bit, and was down right boring for adults to play. Read morePublished on March 16, 2012 by Summerlover97
My Kids didn't enjoy the game as a lot of the questions asked to the kids were way too hard.
Adults are asked questions about Kids things such as "Who is Sponge Bob's Best... Read more
Kids got bored with the game because the questions were impossible for them to answer, and the tug-of-war was just plain silly.Published on May 1, 2010 by Cool Grandma