Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 8, 2013
The timing of the delivery of the umbrella was good. The umbrella itself is of good quality, however, the handle, the end of the part that you hold onto is not great. it did have a string on it that you could loop your hand through and then hold onto the rod part, but that has come off already. Plus the end of the rod did not have a "J" it just had a square thing with the monster high logo on it. Which to me was a bit hard to hold onto, especially when the wind came up, and plus because the loop was already cracked off. But , I'm just the Mom, my six year old loves it! Conclusion, a bit awkward to hold onto in a storm.
on February 5, 2014
This is a great umbrella... quality is good, and the Monster High design is much better than I expected. It doesn't scream 'Monster High', which I like because the way my daughter goes from loving something to making a face whenever I point out a (former) favorite character can happen in the blink of an eye. I'm sure she will enjoy using this much longer than her Monster High obsession lasts!
on August 6, 2016
This product sucked. It was literally like 18inches across :| Sent it back after having some conflict with the seller. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
***** My Granddaughter 'loves' this umbrella -- Thanks ...
on January 26, 2014
My granddaughter loves Monster High and was thrilled to get this umbrella. Just the right size to keep a little girl out of the rain.
on March 11, 2013
It came in handy when she received it. Perfect timing and she really love it, granddaughter says its really beautiful.
on April 26, 2013
Got this for my 9 year old granddaughter, who is into all the products belonging to the Monster High dolls. A little pricey for a kids umbrella, but she loves it!
on February 25, 2013
A good small umbrella for my daughter, it's not as big as I thought it was going to be, but it will do the job.
on August 26, 2011
First I don't understand how I can rate an umbrella as a toy which is what question 2 is asking me to do. It is NOT a toy, it's an umbrella. So rating it as 5 stars for how much fun it is or what its educational value is is irrelevant. However, as an umbrella it serves its purpose and my daughter loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.