Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on July 19, 2016
I would give no stars if I could. The pictured plush face hugger is not the same as the shipped one at all. The one I received is completely different and much poorer quality.
review image
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 18, 2016
While the material is of high quality, the craftsmanship is not. Not only is this plush poorly constructed, it is also nothing like the advertised image in any way. The legs are in a completely different position, feature no knuckles at all, it is missing the lower lobes, and the tail is much shorter than the image shows, and is permanently posed in an awkward and useless position. I probably won't be returning this item as it is not worth the effort, but I certainly won't be buying another Think Geek branded item any time soon.
on October 11, 2017
It's not as pictured (see the reviews for pictures) and the tail is sewn into place which means it can't be adjusted, BUT it's very detailed and the legs ARE adjustable. My boyfriend and I have great fun with ours! I got one and my boyfriend geeked out over it so I had to get him one, too! We also got a chestburster and it's also a great purchase.
on November 15, 2012
I love the original Alien film, and I wrestled with myself initially, because I couldn't think of a practical reason to buy a plush facehugger.

I then came to my senses, and realized I don't NEED a practical reason, because its a PLUSH FACEHUGGER.

It showed up with plenty of time to spare, and I definitely feel I got more than my moneys worth. The amount of detail on this thing is pretty impressive for a plush toy, and the bendable legs are a wonderful touch.

Considering how much I like it sitting on my bedside table, and how many times I've scared the hell out of my friends and my cat with it, I can confidently say this is a great purchase for any Alien fan, or anyone who might have a friend who was traumatized by Alien as a child and could use a good scare.
review image
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2016
Bought as a gift for my dad, who will surely love it. For a preteen birthday, when my mom went to get my cake, my dad sat me down to watch this classic film. Seemed like a good gift twenty years later for his birthday.

I will say it doesn't look like the photo. It has less detail, a shorter tail that is proportionately weird and permanently posed, and the biggest issue for me, the legs. They look to have detailed joints in the product photo, but are just thick, wired strands in real life.

I still like it, and my dad will too, but maybe don't purchase based on this photo. Or go with the chestburster, which is more accurately pictured and less "stuffed animal" looking.
on March 4, 2017
Love this product but it is not as detailed as whats in the picture still an official one from think geek but not the one pictured above
on June 6, 2017
Bought this for a friend, and he loves it! Great quality pose-able joints and the tail even conforms to things rather than falls limps! A must-have for any Alien geek.
on February 26, 2017
Really cool for the alien movie lover. It was actually well constructed.
on June 4, 2016
While I absolutely love the plush we received, it is considerably less detailed than the picture on the website. The tail is smooth and has none of the ribbing detail stitched in to it. The legs have less detail as well.
on November 10, 2017
The item we received is not the one pictured. The tail and legs are different. My son is very disappointed.