Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on August 11, 2001
My son was 10 months when I bought this. He loved it for about a month, maybe two, but then hardly ever played on it. The slide is fine, but the swing is much too low to the ground to be effective. It's pendulem motion is very short. My son never askes to be pushed in it...(and he loves his outdoor swing.)
It is, however, made well. We have it outside now, next to the pool and my son, now 18 months, likes to go down it into the water where we catch him. I like the canopy because it provides shade.
I would recommend purchasing a slide alone, or at least don't expect to use the swing much. If you get a good deal on this, it would probably be worth it, ...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.