- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Mind Body Publishing (2010)
- ISBN-10: 0984336702
- ISBN-13: 978-0984336708
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #317,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unlearn Your Pain Paperback – 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Reversing chronic pain is possible by understanding its underlying cause. This book explains that most pain is due to learned nerve pathways. It helps you determine if you have Mind Body Syndrome and how to cure your pain with a revolutionary step-by-step process.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 76 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 3-21-15: Since my initial post, my diagnosis of IC was changed to overactive bladder. However, I still found this book extremely helpful in dealing with that issue.