Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 24, 2012
Perry Noble has earned the "right" to write this book. From humble beginnings, God has uniquely gifted him with the capacity and desire to pastor one of America's largest and fastest growing churches. In reality, Perry has experienced first-hand the kind of unleashed living that he explains in the book.

The book itself will challenge your current condition and compel you to embrace God's unleashing grace. You don't have to be stuck in duty-oriented religion or in the chains of your past experiences. You can move forward, see triumph in tragedy, and take your next step in your relationship with God.

This book is filled with practical principles as well as Perry's personal experiences. The book flows well, and it's an easy read. You will stay engaged, especially because of Perry's storytelling abilities. Because of these things, it's worth the read. You will get something out of it. In fact, here is one of my favorite excerpts, "One of the quickest ways to forget what God says about me is to focus on what the enemy says about me." This is just a small sampling of the message of the book. Get your copy today!

As an aside, I have also personally benefited from attending Perry's Unleash Conference in the spring and the NewSpring Leadership Conference in the fall. These are great church leadership events. Google these event names to learn more. The NewSpring folks are hospitable, and I promise that you will learn something from your time in Anderson, SC. Invest in these experiences. You won't regret it. I promise.
on September 20, 2012
This is a book you can't just put down. Perry fills the pages with many of his own illustrations that many of us have heard from the stage each Sunday. The most important thing one can take from this book is that there is NOTHING anyone can do to deserve the love of God. It is not about our "Performance" but about our status as God's Child. If you grew up in legalistic churches that tell you that your hair has to be a certain length, and your skirt past your knees, you can't listen to particular music groups, you can't do this and you can't do that, you will greatly APPRECIATE the truth of this book. "These people say they are Mine, They honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. And their worship of Me is nothing more than man-made rules learned by rote." This is a great witnessing tool because it is the gospel made simple. Grabbing a case of these for Christmas presents! :)
on December 20, 2012
For me, Francis Chan and, to a slightly lesser extent, Max Lucado are the 'gold standard' for Christian books. Chan has a great and ucompromising view of how and why we need to strengthen our faith. I did truly enjoy this book and was surprised to find it nearly on par with Chan and much more like Lucado. Noble has a less urgent tone than Chan but is none the less certain of what we (and by 'we' I mean the majority of Christians, myself certainly included) need to do to live a more positively Christian life. I really found his tone and style similar to Lucado with a little of color humor thrown in (nothing too shocking or crass). I give it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I prefer Chan's blunt style to get these important messages across.
on December 7, 2016
Great stories and applications. A fast read , yet with great depth. Take time to let it all sink in. Can be life changing.
on October 26, 2012
This book is a must read for the person who is searching for a way to live the life God planned for them. Perry Noble shares real life experiences mixed with Bible verses that outline step by step the way to an outstanding life instead of just settling for the mundane. His unique style and humor make this book so much fun to read while teaching how to apply the story of David and his encounter with Goliath to our lives today. I gave a copy of this book to my sister and after she read it she said it was one of the best gifts she ever received. Read this book! You won't be disappointed! You will close the book after the last chapter feeling re-energized and ready to do great things for God!
on December 20, 2012
This book is an easy read and has great advice. I've not heard of Perry Noble before, but do attend a North Point strategic partner in NW Florida.

Perry takes an issue that plagues so many of us - blocking our own success - and breaks it down into practical steps to help change our self-defeating patterns.

If there was one thing that prevented me from giving it 5 stars, it's that I think he uses too many stories. Sometimes they seem like an unnatural or forced fit into helping personalize a point, but it's not always needed. But otherwise, I would recommend this book!
on November 10, 2012
Perry Nobles does a great job relating his personal stories to how several people think as they are developing their spirituality. I am not perfect and it is comforting to hear somebody else tell their stories about not being perfect in their walk with God. I completed a marathon this past fall and really enjoyed Perry's description of training and running the marathon. This book does a great job to let you think about your own spirituality while reading about Perry's spiritual life....
on September 5, 2015
Great book that shoots straight to your heart with relevant stories to apply to your life. Perry is transparent with his personal struggles and yet God is using him to change the world. If you struggle with letting your past dictate your future then this book can help unleash you.
on June 17, 2016
Perry's writing style keeps you engaged. His story-telling is excellent. Easy read, but worth it's weight! The lives of David, Peter and John-Mark - excellent reminders of God's grace and lives lived unleashed!
on February 13, 2014
Pastor Perry Noble is a gifted writer and speaker. I went to his church (NewSpring) on an invitation from a friend. I haven't missed a service since. This book is exactly how he speaks in his sermons: very on point, easy to understand and you leaving with a feeling of, "What comes next?" I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and am anxiously awaiting his new book "Overwhelmed"