Unleashed Performance Stage 2 Mod Kit for Nerf Recon
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kit includes metal bolt sled with pin, aluminum breech with o-ring, aluminum plunger, and silicone grease.
- This kit by itself will only grant minimal performance gains over a stock Recon. This kit is designed primarily to reinforce your Recon's fragile stock internals for the additional power of the 5kg spring (included in the Stage 1 kit or sold separately).
- With BOTH this kit and our 5kg spring installed, the blaster shoots 90fps muzzle velocity with up to 65ft range (parallel to the ground) and up to 85ft range (30 degrees angled to ground) with stock streamline darts. Using weighted darts, we achieved ranges of 70ft parallel to the ground and 85ft 30 degrees angled to the ground.
- WARNING: Does NOT work for Modulus Recon MK II. Check out our Retaliator kits for that.
- Blaster not included. Mod at your own risk!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our stage 2 kit replaces the original breech and bolt carrier group with our own Orange Breech, aluminum bolt sled, and plunger. The Orange Breech is unique in that it gives you the advantage of precision-cut metal tubing while preserving the original function of the blaster. With the dart to breech fit being a near perfect seal, distance and accuracy are greatly increased. WARNING - Some of our products may contain plastic wrapping and small metal parts that could present a choking hazard in young children. Product not intended for children under 8 years of age. Increasing the firing velocity of your blaster can result in injuries if not used with the proper respect. Have fun, but remember to use your blaster responsibly. Neither Orange Mod Works nor Hasbro, Inc. can be held responsible for injuries incurred due to careless blaster use. Orange Mod Works strongly suggests the use of safety glasses during use of your modified blaster.