Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 13, 2008 8:19:14 AM PDT
S. Thomson says:
I've sat and watched the teaser for this over and over again.
I can't wait to see whats gonna happen.
One thing is for sure , i'm defnitly buying this game.
People are talking wearfolf or such things , i think sonic team could be exploroging sonic's darker side . But from the stills that i've seen
i(one with sonic laying unconcious) its possible that eggy ( dr eggman ) could inject sonic with something in his blood that makes sonic turn maybe when the sun goes down.
COuld this be the ressurection of the sonic games after the dissapointment (for some people ) for past games.
If Both Sega and Sonic Team listen to the people who buy the games , we could in store for something that will destroy the mould

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2008 11:44:42 AM PDT
David L. Lee says:
I'm getting it but i'm waiting for sales.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2008 11:42:43 AM PDT
M. King says:
I hope this the game that brings Sonic back. The series has gone without a great game for a pretty long time now; we'll if Sonic Team manages to pull it off this time. If not, it's pretty much back to the drawing board. I would love to see super forms make a comeback within the levels; it would probably work out pretty well in this. Then again, that's kind of offset with the whole werehog thing they have going on... Oh well, we'll see.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 13, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sonic Unleashed - Playstation 3
Sonic Unleashed - Playstation 3 by Sega Of America, Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (153)