Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 27, 2012
Honestly, it is very cute and I love it but I could not get it to stick to my wall without slowly peeling the paper back and taking a credit card and slowly pressing the letter to the wall so the paper wouldn't just peel them off. My walls are just plain and flat. There was nothing to keep it from sticking. I followed the directions completely and it just didn't work. I managed to get it on my wall but it took over 45 minutes to do so and I'm worried that, in the near future, they might peel off. I don't know if I just got one that was messed up or what but I really wasn't impressed. My friend had told me it would take ten minutes. So before laying down for bed, I figured I would put it up, one less thing to do tomorrow. Yeah, I'm now going to bed an hour late and became so frustrated I thought I would write a quick review.

I love the movie, The Lorax and honestly this quote has always been a favorite of mine. So I guess I would just have to say, if you're going to have the same problem as I did...I hope you have good nerves. I almost just ripped it off the wall multiple times but luckily I didn't and it paid off.

Hope this is helpful!
VINE VOICEon July 1, 2012
I ordered this for my office wall. We have knock down texture on our walls so it took some patience to get it on the wall. It looks really good but am concerned long term that it may peel off of the texture. I rubbed until I could rub no more to make sure the adhesive sticks well so we'll see. The decal itself seems well made and looks great on the wall. Just make sure that your walls are flat enought to have a big sticker stick on them well.
on November 16, 2013
Did not realize that these would have a clear sticker on the front of them. The stickers are not individually die-cut, so it looks terrible on the wall. Bought three to put up throughout the office. I'm so bothered by the plastic (clear) sticker that I took the first down and didn't even bother with the others.
on February 28, 2017
excellent size for the price
on December 29, 2014
I love this quote but this wall decal came off the wall, stuck to a table, and then peeled the finish off the table when I removed it.
on April 29, 2015
looks amazing on the wall! easy to apply!
on February 9, 2013
This is a great product and easy to apply to the wall. Just a pencil, level and the applicator and you are all set.
on July 3, 2012
Super cute and easy to use! I get so many compliments! If you like wall words and Dr. Suess, you just cant go wrong with this!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question