- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Unlikely Voyages, LLC; 1 edition (February 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692601430
- ISBN-13: 978-0692601433
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #748,509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Unlikely Voyage: 2000 miles alone in a small wooden boat Paperback – February 8, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 39 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I built a sailboat (westsail 32) and have sailed her to the Bahamas 6+ times. I learned to sail in Long Island Sound.
This book took me back to earlier adventures and is making me look forward to more to come.