Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some isntances, we will replace or repair it.
ZTE Maven 3 Z835 | (8GB, 1GB RAM) | 5.0" Full HD Display | 5MP Rear Camera | 2070 mAh Battery | 4G LTE | GSM Unlocked | Android 7.1 Nougat Smartphone (Black)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BLU Studio Mini -5.5HD Smartphone, 32GB+2GB Ram -Black
ZTE Maven 1st Gen Z812 | (8GB, 1GB RAM) | 4.5" Full HD Display | 5MP Rear Camera | 2100 mAh Battery | 4G LTE | GSM Unlocked | Android 5.1 Lollipop Smartphone (Black)
BLU Advance A4 2019- Unlocked Dual Sim, 16GB -Black
Alcatel IdealEXCITE 5044R | (8GB, 1GB RAM) | 5.0" Full HD Display | 5MP Camera | 2050 mAh Battery | Android 7.0 Nougat | 4G LTE Smartphone | (GSM Unlocked)
|Sold By||Energy Electronics||BLU Products||Easy-services||BLU Products||HiTech Cellutions|
|Camera Description||Rear||—||5 MP||—||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||5 inches||5.5 inches||4.5 inches||4 inches||5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||9.92 x 7.32 x 1.60 inches||0.40 x 2.80 x 5.40 inches||5.31 x 0.39 x 2.60 inches||0.50 x 2.70 x 5.10 inches||5.70 x 0.38 x 2.18 inches|
|Item Weight||5.86 ounces||0.50 lbs||4.80 ounces||0.50 lbs||5.44 ounces|
|Operating System||Android 7.1||Android||Android 5.1||Android 6.0||Android 7.0|
ZTE Maven 3 Brand New in Original box with Original accessories. 30 days warranty from seller for returns. the item has manufacture warranty for technical issues. 15% restocking fee will apply for refund request reasons. replacements are free.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mi sorpresa fue ver que llego usado y reempaquetado (cuando lo vendieron como nuevo), SIN código de desbloqueo (tuve que desbloquearlo pagando), y con la pantalla rayada (ligeramente, pero igual se supone que tiene que venir nuevo)
-As a phone, it works. You can call, text, Whatsapp, and email with no issues.
-The screen actually looks pretty decent and is bright enough; better than some other budget phones.
-Comfortable size and depth- not a fat plastic case.
But man, you might be in for a ride if you wan't to do anything else. And by in for a ride, I mean standing in line for space mountain...because you will be waiting a LOT.
This phone basically has no reason to be sold in 2019 with these specifications.
It is barely fast enough to run YouTube videos at 480p. I essentially can't use evernote because it takes literal minutes to open, so I usually open it then frantically run for pen and paper because I'm going to miss the information. I wouldn't even try Spotify because I know it would be painfully slow. Also, this phone has virtually no storage, and even with a MicroSD formatted as internal storage, it doesn't have a fluid system for integrating it with the phone or changing your DL options, so my phone always thinks it has no storage space. Again, it barely has enough storage and RAM to scrape by with the bare minimum.
The textured plastic battery cover is cheap and the material scrapes off- and I have only had this phone for 3 months. The touch screen lags. The home screen lags. Everything lags.
OVERALL: I hate this phone, but I'm keeping it until I save up to buy a real phone. When I do, I might have to buy a hat too, because of all of the hair I am pulling out while trying to use this thing.
If you can spend $80 or $100 to get a better phone, do it.
Top reviews from other countries
Ordered on a Saturday and got her Wednesday and Monday was a holiday.
Buying another one for the hubby