Unlocked Cell Phones, DOOGEE X5 Dual Sim Smartphones - 5.0" HD IPS Display - Android 6.0 - MT6580 Quad Core - 1GB RAM+8GB ROM - 5MP Camera - GSM Unlocked Phone International - Black(no ads)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [5.0" HD DISPLAY & MINIMALIST STYLE]: With a 1280*720 resolution, the 5-Inch display delivers a superior viewing experience with rich colors and sharp images. Following a minimalist style with black and white body, it agrees with both the young and business people.
- [POWER-SAVING CPU]: Powered by a Media Tek MT6580 Quad-Core processor with optimization of power consumption, X5 is 30% power-saving, handing video gaming or other heavy taskes without any crush; Android 6.0 operation system and 1GB RAM+8GB ROM.
- [GSM INTERNATIONAL VERSION]: Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint; Band support: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz.
- [CNC FINE ENGRAVING]: All the holes of the DOOGEE X5 are processed with CNC engraving machines, removing any imperfections and revealing a fawless, high precision body. Having a handsome back with appropriate curves and edges, holding it in hand, it feels neither slippery nor rough.
- [BOX SOUND CAVITY]: X5 has an independent sound cavity that is more enclosed in structure and is airtight. Energy produced by the loudspeaker becomes more concentrated and sound can be comparatively more powerful.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
5.0 HD display and box sound cavity
1. With a 1280*720 Resolution
The 5-inch display delivers a superior viewing experience with rich colors and sharp images.
2. BOX Sound Cavity
X5 has an independent sound cavity that is more enclosed in structure and is airtight.
Energy produced by the loudspeaker becomes more concentrated and sound can be comparatively more powerful. Ideal stereoscopic sound effects can be realized through the sound cavity.
5MP camera with dual micro SIM slots
2.0MP Front Camera
5.0MP Rear Camera - Flash - Auto Focus - Touch Focus
2. Battery Capacity : 2400mAh
3. SIM Type: dual micro SIM slots
4. Storage: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM & expandable memory up to 64GB
5. System: Andriod 6.0
3G international roaming
1. Compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but not compatible with Sprint and Verizon
2. Band(3G): WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
Band (2G): GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
which means DOOGEE X5 can match most operators of the world and international roaming.
Please check with your carrier for compatibility before purchase
Smart gestures and double tap wake-up
1. Smart Gestures
Draw a “ M ” to start listening music
Draw a line down to take a picture.
Draw a “ W ” to check your SMS
Draw a horizontal line to make a call
2. Double Tap Wake-up
Double tap the screen of DOOGEE X5 to wake up the phone.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box is a pretty standard black affair. Inside you find the phone, a charging cable, a charging adapter, and a user manual. To get started with this phone just pop off the back and remove the protective plastic tab from the battery and pop the back panel back on. There are only three buttons; a volume rocker and a power button below it. The power and 3.5mm audio jack are on the top of the phone and on the bottom is the speaker. This phone has a Micro SD card slot and two SIM card slots. Some "international" phones would have only two slots, one for the Micro SD card and SIM and another as a SIM only slot, which was confusing and limiting, so it's good to see three slots here. This phone has external touch buttons on the bottom of the phone, which is nice compared to on-screen buttons. From right to left there is a back button, home button, and menu button.
Performance from this little phone is pretty good. It's somewhere around a Samsung S5 in terms of speed, which is pretty good for the price. The screen is pretty good, but there were a few marks on the screen protector. The screen protector is plastic so it doesn't have that glass feeling. One of the best features of this phone is that it runs on Android 6.0. The storage on this phone is pretty small, but with Android 6.0 you can format a Micro SD card as system memory so you can expand the storage easily. With previous versions of Android Micro SD cards would be considered external storage and would only be able to store certain files, so if you wanted to install additional apps you would be out of luck even if you had tons of free storage on the external Micro SD card. I've been testing the gaming performance using Bloons TD5 and this phone has kept up though round 110, which is very demanding. The touchscreen is very responsive without any lag under normal circumstances. The speaker is pretty loud and clear at lower levels.
There are a couple negatives to this phone. With apps that have sound there is a low hiss from the speaker. It's not very noticeable unless it's really quiet in the room. There are some useless apps preloaded on the phone, but they can be easily disabled. There are minor points so I can't drop a star from these small negatives.
As an inexpensive phone this is a good option with good performance and relatively little bloatware.
I understand based on my research, even if I have a 3g sim card from AT&T, data service still does not work because this phone, the band and platform, are not made for the US. So two stars for now. If this works overseas with voice, text and data, then I will upgrade the Stars.
That being said, It has easily stood up to my used Samsung and LG phones I have had and definitely is better than the iphones I have tried.
It has dual sims, quad cores and a large removable battery. It's only been a couple of weeks, but if it has any durability I will stick with this product.
An amazing deal for a phone under 60.00 dollars.
The only negatives I see so far are very limited instructions that come with it and the back cover is a bit flimsy. You will have to look online for more thorough information on the phone and I recommend getting a good protective case at time of purchase. (They don't make too many for this phone). I highly recommend this phone for those that need a solid smart phone that does what it's supposed to do.