- File Size: 1507 KB
- Print Length: 130 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1503055817
- Publisher: C. Olsen (March 13, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 13, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J0AM8W4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #593,521 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.25|
Save $3.26 (52%)
Unlucky: The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, Paranormal Psychologist #2 Kindle Edition
|Length: 130 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlucky takes place only a few days after the events of Unlovable which was a nice surprise for me, since I thought the second part would take place a little bit later. I feel bad for poor Dr. Schmidt, having to go through more life threatening and supernatural adventures when she still hasn't fully recuperated from the first round. But where there's danger and magical beings, there's Liam and Crixus. I was team Liam after reading the first book. Now that I've read the second, I'm still team Liam, though I must admit, at times Crixus almost got me to switch sides (but he's cheating, I'm sure he's using his demigod powers!)
Not much I can say about this story without spoiling it for everyone, so I will just say, if you're looking for a quick read that is smart, funny, hot, sweet, and super imaginative, then I suggest you pick this book up. You will not be disappointing!
Uncensored comments from Kindle:
1. Crixus didn’t kiss. He conquered. - I just found that line so hot!
2. “That a leprechaun in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?” - LMAO!
3. "He killed you." "What?" - WHAT!?
4. “Don’t ask questions if you’re not ready for the answer.” - This is getting gooood! Liking Crixus a lot more this time around.
5. Such a naughty little book! I love a good innuendo - and there's plenty here.
6. If Crixus conquered, Liam persuaded. - Mmm, hell yeah! Get em, Liam!
7. *snorts* Who calls shotgun to bed? LOL!
8. Aww. How did Cynthia manage to make me feel bad for Crixus?
While Matilda and Crixus are trying to figure out who was setting her up, and starting to feel as if they are making progress on who set Matilda up for the stealing of the gold, Liam, The Hit-man shows up. Although Liam also offers his help in finding who is responsible for the note, he also has another motive in mind when it comes to Matilda.
Cynthia St. Aubin, gets another 5 star review from me. I found myself laughing out loud the whole time I was reading this book. It is just as good as Unlovable and I can not wait to read more from this amazing, talented author.
It was a quick read, and quite enjoyable...I was laughing throughout the entire book. BTW, there are also interesting tator men. Check this out..you won't be disappointed!!!
Get comfy and settle in for a side splitting fun read!!
Most recent customer reviews
This is just a fun quirky read!Read more