Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Unorthodox Jukebox
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 12, 2017
Love every song on this CD. It's Bruno Mars - that's really all I want to say about that. Excellent!!! I highly recommend this. Has some of his big hits.
on November 23, 2013
It is clear by now that Bruno Mars is here to stay as the go-to guy for catchy top 50 Billboard smash hits. But on this album, he flexes his songwriting muscle as he puts together a solid album that shows off his diversity as an artist. Songs like "Locked Out Of Heaven" and "Treasure" are the usual Bruno Mars easily digestible pop music (There's a reason these were the first two singles), and while these songs are fine, this album truly shines when Bruno takes a whimsical departure and makes a song that is legitimately funny. Songs like "Nathalie" and "Money Make Her Smile" are going to put a quick smile on your face. "Gorilla" is probably the albums most interesting track, although it has a very sexy tone, the lyrics make it very funny as well. If you enjoy the songs I've mentioned here then you owe it to yourself to take a journey through Bruno Mars latest album.
on December 19, 2012
I wasn't 100% sold on Doo Wops &Hooligans, I felt it sounded too much like a demo, too many fillers for a 10 song album, and left much to be desired. But he improved with Jukebox, another album that is geares towards a fuse of many genres such as Pop, Rock, and Soul, pretty much aiming for an MJ formula that so many try and fail to emulate these days, but this one comes quite close. Standout tracks are 80s Corvette cruiser-Moonshine (which I think is his best song EVER), 2013's "Someone Like You"- When I Was Your Man, which will probably score a 2014 Record of the Year nod, the 70 vintage rocker lead single Locked Out of Heaven, and rollercoaster heartbreak song-Natalie. But pretty much every single stands out to a good degree, which is hard to do when you make short albums, on his next effort, I would like to see at least two more cuts on it just to add a bit more to the ride. Some are already jumping broom and giving him the Michael hat, which I think they shouldn't do. But if he makes more albums like this in the future, he will be setting a benchmark in pop music.
on June 3, 2017
I love Bruno. There are a few songs that aren't as catchy (to me) but what a beautiful voice!! Amazing.
on September 5, 2017
Not as good as others by this artist. Language Advisory: can't play this around the children. Even made us adults blush.
on July 16, 2017
Not my fav; but nice if you liked his original music. I like his latest works---they are the BOMB!
on May 13, 2013
I have the amended or clean cd and download which says more about me than it does about Bruno. Just like "Hooligans and Doo-woops" his previous cd this has 10 songs.
Unlike the freshmen offering this actually has a 1960's style song reminding me of Sam Cook's "Bring It On Home To Me" in melody, if not message called "If I Knew". "Treasure" in subject is similar to his "Just The Way You Are" with a different style and beat. This has a few she took me on a roller coaster ride of love song which seem to be his favorite genre and he lesson seems to be be in the low times remember the highs. The highlight is the hit,"When I was Her Man" he makes sound heartfelt. You may ask why only 4 stars? I am partial to songs about love not sex. But for those who like sex songs and people that live love only for the moment those songs are here too. If you loved the first cd, you'll find something you like a lot playing the Unorthodox Jukebox.
An important reminder I have the AMENDED CLEAN VERSION.
on April 6, 2014
Last years Amercian Idol winner Candice Glover sung "WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN" on one of the episodes. The music was nice but the lyrics was what caught my attention. Here is a song about an individual that realizes a little late they were in a special relationship. The individual realizes that they did not do what they should have and that is why it failed. Thats a lesson that takes some of us a long time to learn. While listening to this album I found out these guys wrote the song. Wow! Considering the fact that most new acts depend on sex, violence or wierdness to sell records these guy are a throwback to a time when music said something and was fun. These guys are great, I'm interested to see how their careers progresses.
on July 18, 2017
Bruno your music is as good as you are cute and adorable!
on February 28, 2017
Another great albums !! Just fun and happy songs!!