- I loved this beautifully written story about a good girl who thought she had to settle until a gorgeous tatted up bartender changes her mind. Five incinerating stars! - Author Stephanie Rose
- I give Unraveled 5 stars for keeping me on the edge of my seat throughout this magnificent story. -Susan, Goodreads.
- I've read books from Author Mia Kayla before, but I gotta say that this by far is my favorite. -Dayang, Goodreads.
- Mia Kayla has brought sexy back in Angelica's life in one hot sexy bartender. Loved it. - Melinda, Goodreads.
- An angsty emotional story! I was hooked from the beginning, perched on the edge of my seat to see what would happen between Angie and Cade!--Athena, Goodreads.
- This one is in my top five favorite books this year. I couldn't put it down because I didn't want it to end.--Brittanie, Goodreads.
- 5+ UNRAVELED STARS!! Another fantastic book that is in my top 10 for 2017. I could not put this book down, it hit all my emotion buttons and kept me turning pages. - Rhonda, Goodreads.
About the Author
Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois. On the weekdays, she can be caught wearing a suit, commuting to her corporate job in downtown Chicago and raising three beautiful munchkins in the suburbs, four if you count the husband. In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddings. Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book sporting a cheeky grin because the main characters finally get their happily-ever-after at the end. She loves reading about happy endings but has more fun writing them.