Unrefined Shea Butter Cocoa Butter - 1 LB Bar Each - Ivory Shea Butter and Raw Cocoa Butter, Hydrating Combo. Great for DIY face and body lotions, creams, lip balms, etc. Caribbean Cacao Brand
|Price:||($1.56 / Ounce) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- ✅ STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE: Our Caribbean Cacao Combo is rich in authenticity - Unscented and Pure African Ivory Shea butter from Ghana and skin indulging Cocoa Butter from the Dominican Republic with a sweet Cacao fragrance
- ✅ PREMIUM BODY BUTTER DUO: No need to wonder whether you are getting the real deal or not; Our virgin Shea Butter and Food Grade Cocoa Butter are both 100% all natural, pure, unrefined, raw, and non-gmo; ready to be made into organic lotion, cream, oil, scrub, or masks for your ultimate at home spa treatment
- ✅ MIRACLE SKIN RENEWAL: Our best natural moisturizing butter combo is composed of several essential anti-oxidants, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals - quenching your skin with vitamins A and E, acting as an organic sunscreen, and tightening your face from unwanted lines
- ✅ DO IT ALL MOISTURIZER: Simply rub it in your hands until softened or place on a body butter warmer for several applications on your whole body for your beauty needs - acne spot corrector, natural scar remover, diminish wrinkles, provide treatment for stretch marks, cellulite, and eczema, sooth itchy bites, shampoo and condition hair, and an ultimate daily cleanser
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Caribbean Cacao Story
We travelled around the world in search of the highest quality body butters. Our journey for cocoa butter ended at a small family farm in the Dominican Republic, as we fell in love with their pure and rich food grade butter. Our Shea butter is sourced from an African farm in Ghana with raw and authentic qualities. We work with both of our sources to provide top quality and affordable body butters to use in your home.
Skin Fresh and Beautiful
Cocoa and Shea Butter add a layer of protection between you and the harmful conditions in the environment. Simply cut off small pieces, rub into your hands until warm, and apply to your damaged skin. It can help soothe infections, burns, and rashes or fight signs of aging by applying to stretch marks and unwanted wrinkles.
A Healthy Alternative
Cocoa Butter is a healthy fat and contains many anti-oxidants. This makes it a great alternative when cooking and baking and may help boost your immune system. It's excellent for the Keto or Paleo low carb lifestyle.
Lip balm, shaving cream, lotions, oh my! Our ultimate hydrating duo can be used to make your favorite skin care and beauty products. Try pairing its cocoa scent with essential oils for an aromatic experience.
Cocoa + Shea Whipped Body Butter Recipe
Combine the following on medium heat:
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup light oil (almond, jajoba or olive)
Product detailsSize:Cocoa + Shea 1 Pound Each
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.09 x 9.76 x 3.78 inches; 1.98 Pounds
- UPC : 703610140059
- Manufacturer : Caribbean Cacao
- ASIN : B00LUZ7LJM
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,059 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #59 in Body Butter
- Customer Reviews:
Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter
Compare with similar items
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.