From the Author
Are you going to court against your Ex for any reason? If so, here are some facts you should know:
- In America the Divorce Industry rakes in over $80 BILLION dollars a year -- a large portion of that $80 billion goes to lawyers.
- The Average Divorce in America costs $15,000
- The Average National Billing Rate for a Lawyer in America is $284 PER HOUR!
Most people are under the impression that if you are going through a separation, divorce or custody battle you must have a lawyer. You probably think, "I'd be a fool not to have a lawyer -- my ex has one!" But think about it. In a civil court case, such as a divorce or modification to a divorce, what will your lawyer do? In most cases he will subpoena papers and parrot back to the judge what you tell him! Do you really need to pay $284 PER HOUR for a lawyer when you can do these things yourself?
If you have $15,000 to blow on a divorce or thousands to spend on a lawyer to modify a court order, establish paternity, file for contempt against your ex, etc., you don't need this book. If, however, you are of average intelligence and don't want to make lawyers richer than they already are, you need this book to represent yourself against your ex in court!
- How to Dismiss Your Lawyer
- How to Present Your Case before a Judge
- How to Make a Motion to Correct Errors
- How to Write a Judge
- How to Modify Previous Court Orders
- How to Subpoena
- How to File for Support Modification
- Establish Paternity with a "Missing" Ex
- How to File for a Restraining Order Against Your Ex
- How to File for Contempt Against Your Ex
- Appendixes and Additional Resources for Single Parents and Legal Resources for all 50 States!
- Much, Much More!