- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press (June 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569766045
- ISBN-13: 978-1569766040
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#199,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #31 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- #89 in Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Experiments & Projects
- #275 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unscrewed: Salvage and Reuse Motors, Gears, Switches, and More from Your Old Electronics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Unscrewed by Ed Sobey is a great resource for computer geeks, techno-users, workbench hobbyists, DIYers and those who simply feel compelled to take things apart." —BookPage
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maxey....It's Only Metal (I.O.M.)