|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.00 (92%)
Unspoken (The Woodlands Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 278 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Even though he made brief appearances in Noah's book I had a feeling and was I right.
This book starts off with AnnMarie, who has crushed on Bo from afar however after past run ins with other a-holes from College who are set to make her life miserable she's made an art of being unnoticed. She's now sharing a class with Bo and he's decided that they should be lab partners for the rest of the semester.
This book had just the right balance for me of comedy, a little bit of angst, and some cute moments between the two main characters. Again after meeting Bo in book 1 I knew right away that he had the protective vibe and I knew that would make for some endearing and SWOONY moments in his book. Bo was quite determined to win over AM but at the same time he wasn't over the top he was soooo SWEET and made sure to do it at her pace. Now there were times of course that he would try to push her a bit when she needed to be pushed.
At the same time AM was pretty head strong, she didn't give in to Bo very easily and made him work for it. Their banter back and forth at times had me smiling big time.
When they do finally end up together OH MY HEART. They were just the perfect match to me. Both having pasts that they tried to get away from, but together push one another to face those and end up coming out on the other end stronger because they each were there to support one another. Bo again completely stealing my heart with how he felt towards AM.
This is book 2 in this series, and while I enjoyed book 1 I absolutely loved this book. On to the next one for me. Looking forward to the next story.
AnnMarie was a typical college coed until she wasn't. She partied, had drunken sex. She took responsibility for that, but soon rumors spread that she did the entire lacrosse team, and people started whispering behind her back because another guy asked her to put out and she refused. She withdrew from campus, living in an outside apartment, avoiding campus except for classes... until she ran into Bo as her lab partner. He was a former marine, and he fights in illegal underground fight clubs to work off his rage, but he was never violent toward women. And he saw too much pain behind AnnMarie's eyes. He was afraid he'll break her, but he wanted to heal her instead.
The push-pull between the FMC and MMC is good, and both are damaged people. There was a twist at the end. Let's just say despite the hint that Bo can use his fists, the ending was achieved WITHOUT violence.
It started at 10 years later but then went backward and then moved up to 18 years later. AM was 20 when they started dating. If she got pregnant 3 years into their relationship which would make her either 23 or 24 there's no way at 18 years later their daughter could only be 12. Even if the author meant 18 years later from when they first got together Charlotte should have been at the very least 14 or 15. Even more, how could AM be 40 already if her daughter was 12? The epilogue was just a frustrating read but I still loved the book.
Bo and AM (AnnMarie) have had several classes together. AM knows Bo has the crazy hot guy who is a fighter and with sleeps with everyone. Bo thinks AM is beautiful but quiet and too much of a challenge to Perdue. That changes when they end up as lab partners and they both share their heartbreaking stories.
It's rare for a romance centered on college life to reflect the mix of youth and adulthood at the same time. It's a hard balance but the author handled it well. I never felt like it was too juvenile and was really and truly rooting for their success. Now I'm going back to read book 1 and then the others in this series!
Most recent customer reviews
Epilogue was AWESOME SAUCE!
Yeah, yeah... I said awesome sauce....
Loved it loved it loved it.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports