- File Size: 943 KB
- Print Length: 700 pages
- Publisher: Emilia Kincade (February 23, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C50QQDC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#21,533 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #232 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #332 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- #369 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $15.00 (94%)
Untamed (A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance) Kindle Edition
"Fool Me Once" by Catherine Bybee
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When they reunite, those same sparks fly, and they fall very much in love, but have to keep their relationship a secret from her father, since Duncan is her adoptive brother. But when the unthinkable happens, all bets are off, and Dee has to run away and keep what should be a joyous, special occasion a secret from Duncan.
This is a long, winding read, full of twists. Duncan and Dee have to go through so much. He is utterly devoted and loyal to her -- she's his whole world -- and he'll do everything it takes to get her back. There is a touch of taboo, lots of steamy scenes, and plenty of moments that are both heartwarming and heartwrenching.
Duncan is such a passionate alpha lover, and Dee is a strong woman woman who takes the curveballs life throws at her with bravery and strength. She develops the most during the story, becoming a strong woman who learns how to take what she wants with a firm hand.
The writing is excellent and the story flows, and after each chapter I knew I had to read the next one because I had to find out what happened next. Whenever I thought I had the story figured out, Emilia Kincade threw another twist or turn into the story.
I was left breathless at some parts, laughing at others, crying at others, and sometimes wanted to scream at the pages.
This is not your average 2 week romance. It spans multiple years and is an epic and wild ride with ups and downs, and when its all over I still wanted more.
I recommend this book if you like a bad boy who is utterly devoted to his woman and his family.
As for Uncaged....three stars. The connection was strange. Penny got on my nerves with her bitchy attitude. And her reactions to certain things reminded you just how young she was. Pierce was beyond cocky and you could barely get a read on just who he really was. Wasn't happy with how the story ended even though you got a glimpse of where they were in Untamed. I don't know, just wasn't an easy read and it could be it's because it was the first book in the series and by the time Untamed was written the author had gotten better with the flow and connection between the characters.
I loved how the author gave them room to breathe as characters, and that we got to follow them along a wild and suspenseful journey as it unfolds for several years. Their love to start with is forbidden and extremely passionate, but then life throws them a curveball, one that it takes every ounce of strength from both of them to overcome.
If you like a good story full of twists, and a crazy devoted, possessive, loving alpha who will do anything for the woman he loves, then you'll like this book. So good!
Duncan is amazing, and Dee is strong in her own right and so when something that should be special and joyous happens, she has to take matters into her own hands because it was the only way.
I loved that Duncan never stopped loving and being loyal to Dee, ever. He was all about Dee and only Dee, and would do anything for her. He's a hard MMA cage fighter who can't be tamed by anybody but her, and is hell-bent on protecting his family from her evil father.
Most recent customer reviews
A marvelous read
Always looking forward to seeing your new books keep being as wonderful as you are
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports