Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on October 22, 2012
SHM seriously ended with a bang here. This mix is awesome (includes Greyhound, Antidote, Calling, etc.). There are only a couple tracks in this entire album that weren't worth 5 stars to me. Definitely a good album for parties, working out, or just getting pumped up.
on January 5, 2013
As with many others, the feel good song of "One" by Swedish House Mafia was my musical introduction to this group. There is a fun musical mashup of "You Got The Love" by Florence +The Machine and "One" in this collection. The following are among some of the multiple and exciting hits on "Until Now": "In My Mind" by Ivan Gough&Feenixpawl featuring Georgi Kay, "Calling" by Sebastian Ingrosso &Alessso featuring Ryan Tedder, "Antidote" by Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party, "Resurrection and Paradise mashup" by Michael Calfan and Coldplay, "The Wave" by MiIke Snow, mashup of "Ladi Dadi" by Steve Aoki &Wynter Gordon/ "Sing 2 Me" by Tomas Gold/ "Alright" by Red Carpet plus other good songs available in this deluxe collection. "Until Now" by Swedish House Mafia is good for those who like electronica and/or dance collections.
on March 10, 2017
Great album.
on February 17, 2013
I only discovered the Swedish House Mafia a short time ago (about 2 months). After I had looked into their music, I purchased their album "Until One" and recently "Until Now". There are only a few songs that I'm not crazy about, and even so, I like them because of the 'belonging' that they have to the other tracks. I work as a sign spinner (part time job) 3 hours a shift. This album and "Until One" are the perfect length (80 minutes) for me. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys house music, or even those who are new to the genre. I recommend the CD version over MP3s so that you can retain the original FLAC/320kbps files (if you are an audiophile).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
This should go down as one of the all-time best themed albums in the electronic / dance genre, in other words "consecutive play start to finish". In fact, it is almost a shame if you ever need to pause or (heaven forbid) stop mid-track. Whether you are driving for hours, working out (great spin music), or simply imagine chilling on a Jamaican beach with your best headphones on and a tall, frozen beverage staring out over a white sand beach as the sun slowly sets in the evening, you will lose all sense of time...ah, er...what was I saying...ah yes, just get this version (deluxe) and enjoy it.
on June 23, 2017
Great mix of fun and energy. I've enjoyed every track. Totally worth the money.
on November 24, 2012
This album has awesome tracks that bring back memories for anyone whose been to one of their recent sets. It has all the bootlegs 'n mashups they rocked the crowds with!!
I know some people were a bit upset at the 'live set" style continuous tracking, but I love it! its a throwback of SHM's First album, "Until one"
I've got nothing but love for these three .
on December 16, 2012
If these tracks don't give your soul a little bounce when you throw them on then find a new genre of music to listen to. Some old and some new thrown in with signature flavor. A must have for any edm fan.
on January 5, 2013
Great stuff from Swedish House Mafia. This was my first album purchase and I love practically every song on it. This DJ music is great and I am sad to see this will be their last tour. :-( If you get a chance, watch the video of their song Don't You Worry Child. Great Stuff! I am getting the rest of their albums because I love this kind of music.
on December 13, 2012
Great group of new and some past great mixes. Good value for the amount music you receive. Great addition to anyone's library.