Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on July 12, 2012
This is a three-books-in-one volume that contains the final books in the Christy Miller tale. I've given a review of each story below.

Book 1
Until Tomorrow
Christy, Todd, and Katie travel Europe together, and Christy wonders if she and Todd are going to grow closer or farther apart.

This book made me laugh. Traveling for three weeks in Europe sounds like so much fun, but Robin Jones Gunn showed a more realistic side of such an adventure. Confusion, fatigue, hunger, awe, and running out of money! The trip was worth it for the characters and me, though. Fun story.

Book 2
As You Wish
Christy is back in Southern California attending the same college as Todd and Katie. She's never had so much time to spend with Todd before, and now that he's told her he loves her, Christy struggles over whether or not to say it back.

Finally! Christy and Todd get to spend some real time together on a regular basis. After so many books, this is what we've all been waiting for! I loved seeing Christy wonder over her relationship with Todd. I say what I've said all along. This is a GREAT series for teen girls. And this book in particular is perfect for girls contemplating true love. One of my favorite Christy books!

Book 3
I Promise
Christy and Todd discover some major differences between them which cause Christy to question whether or not they're right for each other.

*SPOILERS* Another fabulous book for girls wondering if they've found "true love." Christy and Todd work through a lot of things about each other and come out okay in the end. But this book will give readers a glimpse of a more realistic happily-ever-after as Christy and Todd go through pre-marital counseling and survive the coming together of their extended families. It's a satisfying end to the series. A standing ovation for Robin Jones Gunn. Loved this series!
on November 5, 2014
I recommend these books to any girl 12+...you also never get too old to enjoy these! I read them as a little girl, now as a woman and even my mom loves these! This is a MUST READ and keep for your collection. The message, story line and way these books touch your heart...it's well worth it!
on August 12, 2016
I love the writings of Robin Jones Gunn. Nice conclusion to the Christy Miller series.
on November 6, 2016
My daughter loves this book!
on December 1, 2016
Great book!
on July 27, 2016
Was in pretty good condition! :)
on August 30, 2011
I love to read and I especially love the Christy Miller Series. Robin Jones Gunn has done a wonderful job as far as writing and her creation of Christy Miller. I've loved these books since I was a young girl and I still love them today. They are inspiring and I definitely recommend them!
on January 24, 2011
This is a great choice for young readers about the transition years of life. It will comfort and encourage young people. The book offers alternatives to today's rushed and fast paced world.
on November 3, 2011
Best book ever! If you are fan of the Christy Miller books, you will absolutely DIE over this volume! The college series is a continuation of Christy Miller and Todd Spencer's relationship, which takes place after the Sierra Jensen volumes. It is a MUST READ!!
on September 10, 2013
This book was in excellent condition when it arrived. I enjoyed this book just as much as the rest of the series and was sad to see it come to an end.