- File Size: 3929 KB
- Print Length: 218 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1544847041
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XQGP77X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #151,600 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $10.00 (91%)
The Unworthy and The Damned Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 218 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Princess Eleanor, the strongest warrior is out to stop a fallen angel when a war occurs. Later Celia is attacked by assassins. With the help of Lina, a healer, and Edge, an assassin she decides to do something about this. Soon she will learn of more of her family history and finds herself in great danger.
An original story with two strong female leads. The plot moves at a steady pace with action, danger, and plenty of adventure. I liked the characters, all well developed , most I liked. Billy Wong knows how to grab you in ,and not let go. Fans of action/fantasy/adventure will enjoy The Unworthy and The Damned, I certainly did. A definite five-star read!
*this book was a gift
After the climax of the book, the writing feels rushed in places and disjointed. There is banter that is meant to seem witty, but is just unnecessary or just not funny given the context. Also details feel lost during the characters' travels together or while they stay in one place for a long time. It feels like important details that could have given readers more context to the plot and eventual plot twists were plain forgotten or just edited out. It was more sudden and confusing when certain aspects of characters were revealed but were hinted at as being obvious to anyone who was reading. Overall, I did like the action and new takes on female heroes in a fantasy adventure plot like this, but there were problems with the plot and in general that took away from it for me to enjoy the book fully.
I received a free review copy of this book from Story Cartel in exchange for my unbiased review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age