- Publisher: Gateway Publishing (October 1, 2018)
- ISBN-10: 1945529903
- ISBN-13: 978-1945529900
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #216,158 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unwrapped: Open the Gift of Holiday Sanity Paperback – October 1, 2018
Customers who bought this item also bought
What lies beneath the shiny ribbon and glittery paper?
The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year, unless you are tangled in family drama. Do you dread facing your relatives at parties and dinners? You struggle between mustering the courage to attend and re-treating home to avoid negative emotions. But you have another choice. While you cannot change other people, you can develop a new response. Dr. Cassie Reid shares 25 secrets to navigating the holidays with grace and composure, no matter what your family may be like. You will discover practical tools to:
FIND COMFORT AND JOY