- Series: Theory and Practice in Action
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Theory an; Pap/DVD edition (March 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545087449
- ISBN-13: 978-0545087445
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #512,659 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unwrapping the Read Aloud: Making Every Read Aloud Intentional and Instructional (Theory and Practice in Action) Pap/DVD Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
get it to work. I was looking forward to watching it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Since I love Cracking Open Writing I can't wait to try these practices in the classroom.Published 15 months ago by elmicam