Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 21, 2014
The scarf is true to its photo. The colorful designs are beautiful and defined nicely. The weight is light to medium in density. It’s a beautiful and elegant scarf. It’s an eye catcher. People commented on how nice and beautiful this scarf is. The price is good. You will not find a better price for this type of scarf. I highly recommend it.
on February 23, 2014
This is a beautiful scarf. It is thin, but I prefer it that way. The color and detail is beautiful, the length is perfect and the material is very soft. I love wearing this and have received many compliments.
2 people found this helpful
on October 4, 2017
Very cute
on December 26, 2014
The ends aren't frayed, not that I'm worried about that, over all its a really nice scarf. A little darker in person and funny thing, when it came in the mail it was in a bag and when I opened it and pulled out scarf there was glitter everywhere. I thought it was funny I now I have glitter all over my carpet and myself, so if you don't want glitter everywhere open outside or over a trash can. Love thus scarf
One person found this helpful
on January 19, 2014
not too bad but absolutely different then on the picture, colors and the quality is different i was really disappointed
3 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2015
My all time favorite scarf. So many colors are intertwined in the fabulous design of this scarf that it goes with just about every outfit. Soft, just the right length, and not too thick.
on August 21, 2014
this scarf/wrap is beautiful. the colors are vibrant and it will compliment many pieces I already own. the weight is good, not too heavy, but weighty enough to provide warmth when the weather turns chilly. the only problem I have is that I received no information on fabric content and care. the size is ample for wrapping and wearing as a shoulder wrap. I am pleased with this purchase and hope to get years of service from this lovely item.
One person found this helpful
on August 8, 2015
almost unbelievable. so beautiful and so inexpensive. order well in advance if it is a gift.... it takes a long time to arrive.
on January 15, 2014
the background color is much darker than that in the picture so the print is not as clear and pretty. Would not recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2014
SO INEXPENSIVE YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF EACH COLOR! PRETTY MATERIAL, BUT BE CAREFUL
WITH JEWELRY SNAGGING THE SCARF, SUCH AS EARRINGS, OR ZIPPERS ON COATS.
ITS A FUN SCARF AND NICE LENGTH
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.