Uoline BPA Free and Heat Resistant Solid Bear Meat Shredders Claws
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅[Back to School Promotion Start! ✮ Biggest Discount Ever]. TEAR, CARVE, PULL, SHRED & LIFT HOT FOODS: From Small Chicken Breasts to Whole Hogs,best accessories for cooker,pressure canner,roaster,smoker,oven,grill,pot,cast iron skillet
- ✅SOLID CLAW TEETH: Save the Delicacies but also 2X Stronger than Hollow Meat injector, Hollow Teeth will Stick Meat, also Hard to Clean Which Will Cause Bacteria Growth
- ✅BPA-FREE & HEAT RESISTANT: Uoline Pulled Pork Claws Withstand Heat up to 480ºF, 10% more Heat Resistant than Other Brand Pork Puller, A Must Have Perfect BBQ Accessories Tools
- ✅LABORSAVING&NEVER LOSE GRIP - Perfect for All Size Hands, Optimized Shaped Offer Maximum Comfort, Best Anti-Skid Lift and Carve Shredding Forks to Avoid Burning Your Hands, Perfect for Instant Pot
- ✅Unique Gifts Idea: Uoline meat handler perfectly shredded meat without the mess and headache of knives and forks. Perfect BBQ accessories as BBQ claws,BBQ shredder,BBQ tools.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Uoline Meat Claws - Always Care for the One You Loved
The Secret to be Shredding,Handling,Carving & Cutting Master
Lightning Fast Meat Shredding - Imagine you use 2 forks to shredder Meat with sweat all over even bruised fingers, but when you hold Uoline shredder claws in your hands, all become Safe & Easy, dominate chicken, beef, brisket, turkey, poultry, hams, roasts and anything from your slow cooker, grill or smoker in record time
Incredibly Strong Heat Resistance and Solid Teeth
Uoline Bear Claws can withstand heat up to 480ºF;
Solid Teeth can save the Delicacies and 2X Stronger than Hollow Claws
– You must don't like the scene that other brands's low quality claws melting or bending
It ensure good job Whether compete BBQ pit master or just shredding up some pork for the family
Uoline Always care for your family
BPA Free, Food Grade tools, Great for pulled pork
More Happy Meal, No More Efforts and Danger: No more dropping the Large Hot Food or scald your loved one
So, how about two sets? One for you and one someone special!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first I was curious whether or not these meat claws can help me in shredding one piece of chicken breast. I know that it will work wonder on big meat like pork chop or whole chicken. But I was just curious, so I gave it a try on just one piece of chicken breast. Even the claw size is bigger than the chicken breast. So I just used one claw, and use tongs to hold the other side of the chicken. But hey, it worked. It really can shred easily and the results were nicer than the fork-shredded. Maybe because it is sharper and it penetrates deeper than the forks. And as I used bone-in chicken breast (for extra challenge), there was indeed some setbacks near the bones area, but I found out how to tackle it. Near the bones area, where the meat wouldn’t come off after shredding, try shredding in different direction. (vertical-horizontal or horizontal-vertical). The meat will come off easily. Although it won’t rip off the meat completely near the bone area. But I finished shredding faster and the shredded results were better compared to forks.
Since it did so well on bone-in chicken breast, I believe it will be easier on my next batch of pulled pork. Thanks a lot for anyone who thought of this invention. If shredded meat is one of your regular recipe, then getting this bear claws will save more time during the shredding. Although it is quite bulky, and it takes space for storage. I myself will keep one claw only and share the other one to my sister.
This is my honest opinion in exchange of an opportunity to try and review this product.
These? Not so much. I bought these for my uncle's birthday and there was a serious difference in quality. I was hoping they would be much more similar to the originals. I must say, it's definitely worth it to pay a few bucks more for the original brand! I'm sure these serve their purpose, but after seeing the quality and feel of the originals I can't recommend this brand.