Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2016
Only the best album ever! I have owned every single physical album including Take Me Home, Midnight Memories, Four, and Made in the AM but didn't have this bad boy in my possession. I couldn't find these anywhere in the stores anymore so I took to Amazon to search for it and I'm glad I did. Super cheap and affordable and comes nicely packaged like every other CD. This album makes me feel so nostalgic and takes me back to the days when they were still competing on the X Factor UK. It's nice to hear how drastic their style in voices have changed over the years even though Harry snagged most of the solos on this record. Still amazing. One Direction forever.
VINE VOICEon February 29, 2012
I really do adore music in all of its forms - be it r&b, hip hop, classical, pop, jazz, spoken word set to rhythms and much more. I first was introduced to One Direction, through the video for "What Makes You Beautiful." The five wonderful, charismatic and talented young men who sing and dance in beautiful harmony have a wonderful old school quality to their voices and style. Their lyrics are so positive and full of life. Yes, they are very full of life, too. I don't believe any of them are under the age of twenty - they have the world at their feet, and you can hear it in the guitar riffs, heartfelt declarations of love and wistfulness, and the production is so good!

I won't insult them by comparing One Direction to any other bands, because, they truly are incomparable. My understanding is that they were on a talent show on British television, and went straight to the top. Play this great album, Up All Night, if you are up all night, want to get motivated to go out and do a workout or just about anything. I can honestly say that when this album is distributed for major release in the United States, people are going to say it was one of the best albums of 2012 - my prediction. Just purchase this, today, put on the headphones and rock out. My only complaint? Those thirteen tracks go by WAY too fast.
on October 28, 2012
Four Stars.

This is definitely a guilty-pleasure album.

Let me tell you something... I was never a fan of One Direction until I got the album. I thought 'What Makes You Beautiful' was an annoying song that never stopped playing on the pop radio stations and anything that I heard about them always made me want to cringe at the thought of this generations' music. (I'm a 90s kid)

One Direction reminds me very much of Dream Street. If you know Dream Street and have this album, you may be able to agree with me. If you don't know them, get their album. The sad thing about Dream Street is they only had one album that truly made thousands of fans, including me (of course). One Direction might hit it off with another album or two.

I really like this album. I think it's fun to sing to, very catchy and you can dance to the beats of almost every song. The lyrics are very good and I'm hoping that they themselves wrote the lyrics and not some person writing the lyrics for them to sing.

When Simon Cowell says you suck, then you suck. When Simon Cowell says you're to be a star, you should probably watch out for them. I think One Direction has only one way to go and that is up, so I hope they don't screw up too much and rely on 'pretty faces'.
on March 3, 2012
Up All Night by One direction is a brilLiam CD filled with fabLouis music. These 5 lads started out as solo artists on the 'X-Factor' in Britain. One of the judges suggested they join forces and become a 'band'. The finished the 'X-Factor' in 3rd place and are now the most popular boy band in the world. They have had a UK tour, are currently on tour in the US with 'Big Time Rush', and in their 2013 tour is already sold out!

This CD is filled with catchy tunes, amaZayn vocals, & Beautiful lyrics. Their talent & skill is only part of what them phenomeNiall. Other keys to what makes them so popular and lovable are: their personalities that are evident in all of their songs and seen in their Videos, their love for what they do, and their love and care for everyone in their fandom.

I definitely recommend getting this CD. They are extraordinHarry, and will be the next big thing.

Up All Night
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift. but the feedback has been great.
on November 13, 2017
Great little info book came with CD, very cool!
on March 28, 2017
excelente producto recomendado
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Current trends in music are pretty good. I'm well beyond the demographic that determines which music is in right now, but I have to say this is one of the better boy bands I have heard. This CD has many songs that I like well and none of them are annoying or boring. It gets listened to a lot in my house.
on February 11, 2014
I watched this group on a morning-show interview while I was at the gym one day. I was impressed by how articulate they were and how appreciative they are of their audience. Frankly, I thought, "Oh, what nice boys!" (can you tell by now that I'm old enough to be the mother of each one of these guys?). Anyway, I bought this CD to play in the car as I drive around town...I love how up beat and just plain fun it is to have blasting through the sun roof. My teenaged daughter is completely grossed out...she is far too sophisticated for "One Direction". :-) Whatevs, dear, whatevs...I love it!
on July 17, 2017