Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Up To Now
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$16.49

on June 26, 2015
I ordered this one from Amazon along with Fallen Empires. This set is a much better value than the Greatest Hits single CD released a few years later. I listened to Fallen Empires as my first introduction to this band, so that influence played heavily on which cuts I chose as keepers from this set. Out of 30 cuts on this set, I kept only 16 for my iPod and will always have the CD's. So why not a 3-star rating because I only liked about half of the songs? Well, the 16 keepers are so good and are still a bargain for what I paid, so I bumped my rating up to 4-stars. For new fans of this band, this is a great place to start, as well as Fallen Empires.
on September 18, 2010
Snow Patrol's "Up to Now" album is really good. It has a lot of peaceful music, both happy and sad, and others are just all-around relaxing. It is a great album and definitely worth the $15 I payed for it. It was a worthy investment, especially because this is the first Snow Patrol material I own in my music library.
on February 18, 2014
No one (especially not Leona Lewis) does "Run" like Snow Patrol. This is a 2 CD pack, so you get "Run" on each, one live, one not. And you get "Chasing Cars" on both, one live and one not. New to me, but now my all time favorite Snow Patrol track is No. 4 on CD 1, "Set The fire To the Third Bar" with Canadian Martha Wainwright. Some say that 2 CDs of Snow Patrol is monotonous; I am 65 years old and I disagree.
on March 20, 2017
Great band, great music!!
on December 23, 2009
I had lost one of my other Snow Patrol albums and was on here to buy another copy of it. Lo and behold, I come across "Up to Now", not knowing SP even HAD a greatest hits album out. To make this suprise even more pleasant, I scroll down and see that it's a 2-disc collection! All my favorites on here [Crack the Shutters, Hands Open, Chocolate] plus other great songs that I'd never heard before [like Cartwheels].

This is by far the best greatest hits album since U2 released their 1980 - 1990 collection - a must have for any Snow Patrol fan.
on December 23, 2009
Didn't know most of these songs, but new that I loved the 2 newer CDs. Heard about this compilation coming out at their concert at NY's Beacon Theater & counted the days until I could order it. Well it didn't disappoint me and has prompted me to own everything they've recorded. I agree that these selections represent some of their best work, but Gary Lightbody's been so prolific that it truely is just a sample. Use this to wet your appetite and explore the earlier stuff. You can hear them experiment with sounds & styles and eventually figure out what works best for them.
on March 8, 2013
Listening to Pandora I heard several songs I really liked and when I checked who they were by Snow Patrol kept coming up. Decided to get the whole CD and am glad I did. Love every song and haven't gotten tired of it yet after 2 weeks of listening to it! I highly recommend this CD. Fabulous lyrics and beautiful music!!!
on January 12, 2012
Excellent, I recommend anyone who likes good music ...

I am Brazilian and imported this item because here in Brazil had already worked out a special edition with the dvd and I was very anxious to see it. The cd I had the DVD but I do not know and love. Thanks just the price paid and also the time I waited to be delivered. The deal was the perfect salesman utmost confidence and agility. Thank you all, especially to Snow Patrol and Amazon.com.
on February 6, 2017
Great CD!
on February 25, 2014
just discovered Snow Patrol and love the music
this will be one of my fav and will order other cd's
yes i would recommend it, if you like ColdPlay you will enjoy this group also