- ❤️️ [PROMOTIONAL SALE] UpCircleSeven: Aerial Yoga Swing (Purchase a Minimum of 5 and Receive 8% Off ) claim this deal today ❤️️ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ❤️️ [PROMOTIONAL SALE] UpCircleSeven: Aerial Yoga Swing (Purchase a Minimum of 3 and Receive 6% Off ) claim this deal today ❤️️ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ❤️️ [PROMOTIONAL SALE] UpCircleSeven: Aerial Yoga Swing (Purchase a minimum of 2 and Receive 5% Off ) claim this deal today ❤️️ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Purchase more than 1 UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing and Save More! Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
UpCircleSeven Aerial Yoga Swing - Ultra Strong Antigravity Yoga Hammock/Trapeze/Sling for Antigravity Yoga Inversion Exercises - 2 Extensions Straps Included
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Vibrantly colored and mild shimmer yoga studio quality aerial swing trapeze beautifully crafted from high strength parachute material fabric
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Large & comfortable thick padded foam handles and a spacious triple stitched swing seat pushing the boundaries of comfort during any aerial trapeze inversion exercise
- BONUS VALUE: 2 Multi-loop climber strength daisy chains featuring an iron-clad load capacity of 200 lbs per hanging strap ensuring your safety on any of our aerial yoga hammocks
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Whether using it for inversion therapy for spinal decompression or upper body strength building such as using it as a dip stand, the versatile aerial yoga sling is sure to invigorate your health
- NOT INCLUDED: Mounting accessories NOT included. Must be purchased separately if required.
- #1 CONSUMER FAVORITE YOGA SWING TRAPEZE ON AMAZON: Heal your back NOW and purchase the best yoga swing that is TRUSTED & APPROVED NATIONWIDE by your very own fellow yogis and yoginis
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing (Available in 6 Beautiful Colors)
23 pg. Yoga Swing PDF - Perfect for Beginners, plus 2 Extension Straps & Travel Bag
Learn to conquer your fear of inversions to increase flexibility & achieve deep spinal traction.
- Master your flexibility and conquer back pain once and for all
- Learn step-by-step poses for inverting properly
- Explore the powerful benefits of inversions
- Discover quick tips to help you learn poses even faster
- Gain courage during your posing practice
- Finally Lose your fear of inversions
UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing
"Heal your Spine & Achieve Backbend Mastery"
The UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing is a powerful back pain relieving inversion trapeze. Get the most powerful & natural back pain relief in the comfort of your home. No need for surgeries or medications!
- Professionally designed for strength and comfort
- Crafted from high-strength parachute fabric
- Load capacity of 550 lbs for maximum safety
- Wider and more spacious swing seat than lower quality competitor trapezes
- 25% larger and thicker foam padded handles for more comfort and durability
- Includes a 23 pg. Yoga Swing Guide [PDF] Perfect for Beginners
Instantly Relieves Back Pain
The UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing can reduce back pain within just minutes of use. The Yoga Swing can help relieve pain associated with sciatica, herniated discs, and even neck or hip pain. Use the swing to achieve spinal traction and take the pressure off your vertebral discs. Use it daily and feel the cumulative healing effects of inversion therapy add up.
Backbend like Never Before
The trapeze will elevate your yoga practice to new heights. Use the trapeze during your yoga routine and gain all the confidence you need to explore new stretches. Use the aerial trapeze to help you achieve deeper stretches more passively and freely. Allow the trapeze to help gravity work with you rather than against you.
Why Choose the UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing?
Strengthen Upper Body & Core
Use the swing for gravity resistance training to perform total body workouts. Use the swing to develop, tighten, and tone all your muscles
Use the swing to help you rejuvenate your mind and body. Release muscle tension passively to help you relax the daily stresses of life away
Use the swing to help maintain and heal your back from the stresses of aging, inactivity, and overuse decreasing your overall risk for future injury
Promotes Physical Health
Use the swing to help eliminate toxins and protect your heart through lymphatic draining. May even help decrease high blood pressure while boosting circulation for optimal hormone delivery
UpCircleSeven Offers Only Premium Quality Yoga Swings
UpCircleSeven Yoga Swing
- Maximum Weight Limit: 550+ lbs
- 1 Yoga Swing Seat/Hammock
- 2 Yoga Swing Arms with 6 Handles
- 2 Height Adjustable Daisy Chains
- 4 High-Strength Steel Carabiners
- 1 Black Travel Bag
- 23 Page Step-By-Step E-book Guide for Beginners
- Didn't get a guide? Simply send us a message on Amazon and we'll get you one immediately.
UpCircleSeven 30 Day Challenge
If you aren't satisfied, neither are we. Take our 30 day challenge to try it and if you're not happy, we'll happily refund your money.
Yoga Swing - Frequently Asked Questions
Installing Your Yoga Swing
Setup is Quick and Easy. With each purchase is a guide PDF with simple instructions showing you how to hang the trapeze. Hang indoors or outdoors, install it in a doorway or attach to a ceiling beam.
Yoga Trapeze vs. Yoga Swing
Wondering what's the difference? There is absolutely no difference between the two. The terms trapeze and swing are used interchangeably.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here’s why: many yoga swings are smaller for home use but that doesn’t mean it's a good thing. First and foremost the swing seat size is a big factor in comfort. Don’t underestimate this. They have gotten this just right because a larger main sling can fit anyone but a smaller sling cannot. Second, handle padding is essential when doing exercises such as the flying spider or any exercise where your hands and feet are required to be on the handles for an extended period of time. The issue that I had with my previous swing was that the smaller surface area would cause it to dig into my hands and feet if I were to hold a position for sometime and this plays a big role when the padding wears after continued use. I have been unable to find a company that just sells the swing arms by itself. You need better handles or else your hands and feet will suffer.
This would have been a complete package if it included mounting hardware but it's best to buy that on your own. This gets an A+ in my book and I’m very satisfied.
First off, mounting it. We found that the best way to mount it to the ceiling was to go up into our attic and put a support beam up. We used joist hangars to hold the beam in place (along with screws,) and two big eye bolts secured through the wood. It holds like a dream.
We also got two more carabiners that were bigger and lock in place to hook onto the eye bolts because the ones that came with the swing were too small.
Once you have the initial mounting done, putting it up and taking it down is fast and easy. It comes with a PDF to help show you how to connect the handles and even has some poses to help get you started. The swing itself is sturdy and holds my weight well. I use the handles to help lift myself up onto the swing with no troubles. The daisy chains help a lot too, especially if you have more than once person using the swing. Changing heights is a breeze.
I highly recommend this swing for someone who wants to continue with an aerial yoga practice but doesn't want to break the bank.
The quality of the swing seems great - double sticking, fabric is not itchy , it has give to it ....but it is not silk as some of the $300 versions are. We also love that it is easy to switch out too....thus if you are a parent and install this , the carabiner clips make it simple to take down if you don't want it up 24/7. Also if your a parent and you have a gymnast of a child like we do ....I highly recommend putting a thick mat underneath it if you are using over concrete. Your child will want to flip around in it / and the matt will protect them while they get the hang of it. One other thing to note - I had a question and the buyer answered very quickly the same day.
We are very happy- glad I took the plunge and bought it without it having any reviews and plan on buying more for my nieces for Christmas.
There's something about inversions that create this positive energy and put you in the best mood! I am a yoga instructor and I plan on using this during private lessons for people with lower back tension. Love my yoga swing!
Most recent customer reviews
It's so easy to install and the quality is amazing- totally worth the price.Read more
New to the aerial yoga practice- enjoying it so far