Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
UpStart Components 5-Pack 18" Semi Chisel Saw Chain for Echo CS-400 Chainsaws - (18 inch, 3/8" Low Profile Pitch, 0.050" Gauge, 62 Drive Links, CSC-S62)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement ECHO CS-400 Chainsaw Chain; Quantity: 5 Chains
- High performance chain for smooth cuts. Engineered for precision, balance and safety for efficient cutting.
- Reduced vibration levels for consistent cuts and greater user comfort. Designed for durability to keep the chain sharper longer.
- Avoid injuries by replacing dull or damaged chains with a sharp new chain
- Please Note: The same saw can have different bar lengths so ensure you confirm the pitch, gauge, & drive links on your current bar. Not all bars take the same amount of links.
Compare with similar items
5-Pack ECHO CS-400 Chainsaw Chain Loop Replacement - (18 inch, Semi Chisel, 3/8" Low Profile Pitch, 0.050" Gauge, 62 Drive Links, CSC-S62, ANSI Approved Low Kickback Chain: NO)
This saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. DO NOT USE THIS SAW CHAIN UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING FOR DEALING WITH KICKBACK. Please refer to your chainsaw User Manual for proper chain installation and maintenance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the money and what we use them for cut bushes and trees there isn't a better value for the money.
I'm a licensed Tree Cutting Crew and these are really helpful in our business.